• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

MikeVinna

Established Member
What the hell is the point in selling Laca? Raising funds? We’d need a replacement if we sell him so there goes that idea.

Opinions on Laca range from ‘utterly twerking worthless’ to ‘world class false 9’ on here. Depending on how he played in his last game. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I just don’t see us buying anyone better. Younger, with more potential? Maybe. But not instantly better..

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Doesn’t matter. @truth_hurts whenever he sees an old Brazilian winger with no end-product is available:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What the hell is the point in selling Laca? Raising funds? We’d need a replacement if we sell him so there goes that idea.

Opinions on Laca range from ‘utterly twerking worthless’ to ‘world class false 9’ on here. Depending on how he played in his last game. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I just don’t see us buying anyone better. Younger, with more potential? Maybe. But not instantly better..

Its due to the fact he is 29 with two years left on his deal. He is on big money and the club aren't stupid enough to renew him on those wages. We need to shift him now before his market value properly plummets.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think its more to do with having players that can play between the lines. Its clear that Auba and Pepe are the outlets in the team, and will be no matter the formation/where Auba plays.

Last season we often had no one that could play in between the lines, which was the main reason we couldn't create anything. If we sign a CF that can drop and hold the ball/link the play properly (Lacazette struggles with this despite what people say), and a new central midfield player that can do this, then I think Auba on the left would be fine.

I agree. However, I think Auba's limits as a footballer are more obvious when on the left. I'd rather dribblers on the wing, who can beat defenders.

Auba isn't a Mane or Salah even though he outscored them.

DennisTheLegend

I agree. However, I think Auba's limits as a footballer are more obvious when on the left. I'd rather dribblers on the wing, who can beat defenders.

Auba isn't a Mane or Salah even though he outscored them.

wtf you on about - Just cause he doesn’t do step over or flip flaps now Auba can’t beat a defender.... our fan base are delusional

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
wtf you on about - Just cause he doesn’t do step over or flip flaps now Auba can’t beat a defender.... our fan base are delusional

Can you read? Where did I type or suggest that Auba can not beat a defender? Obviously he can with the pace he possesses. He also did Kurt Zouma pretty rotten in The FA Cup. I don't know of you saw? That was inside the box though, where I'd like him to spend most of his time.

Muppet.

^^^*As you probably can't read properly and/or process information, you dimb piece of s**t.

MikeVinna

Established Member
There's only Dybala and de Ligt that are interesting. Horrible team they have if you actually take a look at it.

They just have a lot of depth. Too much even. Expect them to have clearout.

I’d like to see Ramsey back in our red and white..

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he’s got a lousy first touch and **** finisher :rofl:
His touch isn't bad nor is it super silky. It's pretty much bang average actually.

We've lost a lot of our silky guys, Iwobi, Monreal and Cazorla had really nice first touches and ball control in general. Now we only have a finished Özil and Ceballos.

Willian will bring much needed technical ability into the first team.

DubbedTheNewWenger

Lacazette plays football like a 36 year old rather than a player in his prime. What really lets him down is his lack of speed and stature. He's basically a small version of Giroud. Would rather upgrade on him. The question is will we?

DennisTheLegend

Can you read? Where did I type or suggest that Auba can not beat a defender? Obviously he can with the pace he possesses. He also did Kurt Zouma pretty rotten in The FA Cup. I don't know of you saw? That was inside the box though, where I'd like him to spend most of his time.

Muppet.

^^^*As you probably can't read properly and/or process information, you dimb

You wally you wrote I’d rather a winger who beats defenders. So you rather not have a winger who gets in on the far post, destroys a centre back and then chips it over the keeper with his wrong foot...oh ok glad we got that cleared up lol

Latest posts+

Top Bottom