• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Generic Scottish football thread

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

smh, always thought their fans were dicks @bingobob
That guy is just a *****. Although it's part of a wider problem whereby football fans think they can shout what they want with zero repercussions. The saving grace is it wasnt shouted from a stand where it would be inaudible but outside the stadium in a quite environment for all to hear and the guy has been punished.

And it's taken away from a very good game from Celtic. They went in as second favourites at 2/1 (odds I cleaned up at I may add :lol: ) and completely controlled the game. But now it's this incident.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That guy is just a *****. Although it's part of a wider problem whereby football fans think they can shout what they want with zero repercussions. The saving grace is it wasnt shouted from a stand where it would be inaudible but outside the stadium in a quite environment for all to hear and the guy has been punished.

And it's taken away from a very good game from Celtic. They went in as second favourites at 2/1 (odds I cleaned up at I may add :lol: ) and completely controlled the game. But now it's this incident.

I'd like to see him try to say that to Scott Brown, without having a cordon of police to hide behind.

Despicable.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I couldn't believe that odds when I saw them. Stuck my Saturday's winnings on it and am now up by a few hundred quid.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Fernando Ricksen ex-Rangers player lost his battle against Motor Neurone Disease today. He was only 43.

He had a decent enough career in Scotland and he was no stranger to controversy - he liked a drink and partied hard.

To go from a professional athlete to a shell of a man and ultimately death in a few years just shows you how fragile life is.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yo anyone seen this Aberdeen situation it’s wild?

They got beat by Rangers on the weekend, go out to a bar which caused a covid spike and now 2 of them have it with eight players isolating.

Probably going to have to field a bunch of kids against St Johnstone this weekend.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Yo anyone seen this Aberdeen situation it’s wild?

They got beat by Rangers on the weekend, go out to a bar which caused a covid spike and now 2 of them have it with eight players isolating.

Probably going to have to field a bunch of kids against St Johnstone this weekend.
Ridiculous situation only bettered by Boli bolingoli going to Spain for a day and breaking quarantine. He then played on Sunday and it has derailed scottish football.

Scotland doing it's best to live upto the Mickey Mouse league. Shambles. Celtic could be 11 points behind Rangers before they next kick a ball domestically.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ridiculous situation only bettered by Boli bolingoli going to Spain for a day and breaking quarantine. He then played on Sunday and it has derailed scottish football.

Scotland doing it's best to live upto the Mickey Mouse league. Shambles. Celtic could be 11 points behind Rangers before they next kick a ball domestically.

Yeah saw that, such a bad look for footballers in general. Acting as if the rules don’t apply.

What you make of the Ajeti signing btw? Seen a lot of reaction against it.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Yeah saw that, such a bad look for footballers in general. Acting as if the rules don’t apply.

What you make of the Ajeti signing btw? Seen a lot of reaction against it.
I think he is a fantastic signing. West Ham seems to be a grave yard for talented players. Haller being a big example. Some players struggle with the change of playing for a dominant team to then suddenly living off scraps.

Celtic tracked Ajeti last season and he ended up West Ham for 8.5m, Celtic got him now for less than that. I think he will score goals that's what he done for Basel.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think he is a fantastic signing. West Ham seems to be a grave yard for talented players. Haller being a big example. Some players struggle with the change of playing for a dominant team to then suddenly living off scraps.

Celtic tracked Ajeti last season and he ended up West Ham for 8.5m, Celtic got him now for less than that. I think he will score goals that's what he done for Basel.

Yeah fair, I’d seen Charlie Adam sticking the boot in and wondered what most fans thought.

I watched the Rangers game btw, thought they were really poor outside the final 10 minutes or so. Even with the winning streak it’s got to be a bit worrying.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Yeah fair, I’d seen Charlie Adam sticking the boot in and wondered what most fans thought.

I watched the Rangers game btw, thought they were really poor outside the final 10 minutes or so. Even with the winning streak it’s got to be a bit worrying.
they were poor though it's hard for any team to play on those 4g pitches. they should be banned.

Rangers in general are poor. Gerrard has signed so many players since he joined and nearly all have failed. He throws his team under the bus regularly. I genuinely hope he is the next Liverpool manager but I cannot see Liverpool making that mistake.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

they were poor though it's hard for any team to play on those 4g pitches. they should be banned.

Rangers in general are poor. Gerrard has signed so many players since he joined and nearly all have failed. He throws his team under the bus regularly. I genuinely hope he is the next Liverpool manager but I cannot see Liverpool making that mistake.

Im so baffled by the Ryan Kent signing, did they actually only sign him because of the Scott Brown sh*thousery?

Nothing player. Just giving free money to Liverpool.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

One of footballs great derbies just got more unique. It's going to be surreal watching it without a crowd.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So for all the talk of Celtic doing 10 in a row they lose the old firm derby and are already playing catch-up on a Rangers side who look much better. It'll serve their fans right for being so arrogant about it. "Tierney would've been a legend of he stayed for 10IAR" they said.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Title finally coming home I am hearing, about time...

90292a4600e2a0a9d6f559077783e8fc--mikel-arteta-glasgow.jpg

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Really good Glasgow Derby game on sky just now. Chance to catch a few players we've been linked with.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Really good Glasgow Derby game on sky just now. Chance to catch a few players we've been linked with.

What is Christie's chief position? Do you think he can sit deeper and play a Xhaka like position?

Top Bottom