• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

DennisTheLegend

His touch isn't bad nor is it super silky. It's pretty much bang average actually.

We've lost a lot of our silky guys, Iwobi, Monreal and Cazorla had really nice first touches and ball control in general. Now we only have a finished Özil and Ceballos.

Willian will bring much needed technical ability into the first team.

We cannot expect Bergkamp level first touch - but this guy isn’t bang average. There is a reason why Juve and Athleti are heavily linked to him - They rate him and our fans think he’s some championship player lol

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We cannot expect Bergkamp level first touch - but this guy isn’t bang average. There is a reason why Juve and Athleti are heavily linked to him - They rate him and our fans think he’s some championship player lol
I said his touch is average not him. I feel like we lack comprehension on this forum.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

He didn't mean "average" in a negative sense...he meant it in a literal sense, which is probably about right...Trilly thinks Laca is a good player.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There #Juventus it's about Alexandre #Lacazette dell ' #AFC . There would be Arteta's ok for the sale, the #Arsenal think of Douglas Costa as a counterpart. In the meantime, the bianconeri continue their contacts for #Milik of the #Napoli .

I mean, if we're going to use a Juve player that has troubles with injury, we might as well bring Aaron home under a massive paycut.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Douglas Costa is a big no no for me.

Actually rather get 10 million pounds and the pack of gum Juve would be able to pay for Lacazette than exchange him with any of the players they currently have on the market.

At least the money could be used in the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We aren't getting anyone from juve specially that injury prone called Costa. Not happening

Latest posts+

Top Bottom