• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Costa, nah not feeling it at all, tho I suppose I'd take him if it meant I'd never have to see Lacazette in an Arsenal shirt ever again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Costa definitely won't be an upgrade on Laca (and needing to adjust to EPL), even if Laca too has been injured pretty much in his time here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has Costa done anything since he spun Bellerin that one time in 2015?

With Willian coming, Costa feels like overkill...please just get the money.

Though with an Italian team it will probably be something like £30 million over 30 years, so we are ****ed either way!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He didn't mean "average" in a negative sense...he meant it in a literal sense, which is probably about right...Trilly thinks Laca is a good player.
:lol::lol: @Trilly said his touch was 'bang average' which is Urban Dictionary speak for somewhat disappointing. Now how do you know so much about what he was thinking to reinterpret what he said?

Wait . . . are you two . . surely not?:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought bang average just meant...average? Wtf?
urbandictionary .com
bang average:
Emphatically typical or undistinguished, but used in a context where this is inherently somewhat disappointing.
eg “I think it’s the worst Liverpool team I have seen in years. They look bang average." - Harry Redknapp
:lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom