• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Thiago would be the sort of signing to haul us back into CL spots. Would be so elite along with Partey but yeah sadly no chance he would want us over other clubs.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's his thing these days it seems.

No matter what we do, it's always "Yanited this", Chelski that" ... "Poch is better than Wenger"

He is starting to grind my gears.

But it's just banter for us, no way it is trolling when you downplay your own team & compliment rivals non-stop in a fan forum.

Halcyon Daze

On the subject of other links, Reguillon playing well right now. Diego Carlos got burned by Adama and gave away a peno (for those not watching).

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
The champions league clubs should be all over Thiago can get him relatively cheap, and he’s a wonderful player, destroyed Chelsea the other night

Can see a host of CL clubs being in for him. Would make sense for a lot of clubs. The only ones I can't see making sense are Real (got Kroos) and City (got Gundogan). But I can even imagine them going in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom