• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2019/20

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Man U will still go in favourites against Sevilla I suspect.

Just waiting on the odds for Sevilla to win the tie o_O
I don't think so. Sevilla are basically the Real Madrid of the Europa and have also survived the Krengon jinx. Should be odds on, imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kounde looks like a top player, I read somewhere that Real Madrid are looking to get him to replace Sergio Ramos.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wolves' game plan, sit very deep, give it to Adama...that's it...for a team with Neves, Moutinho, Jimenez, Jota...that's disgraceful.

Sevilla deserved winners.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Forgot Hoddle managed Wolves, and he was only 39 when he became England manager. Best England manager since then I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Forgot Hoddle managed Wolves, and he was only 39 when he became England manager. Best England manager since then I think.

Nah, **** him...dropped Ray after he was one of the best English players in 1998 from the World Cup, after he told a joke ffs.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
You going big on a Sevilla win?

Not big but Sevilla are already priced up at 2/1 to win (I don't know how they'll shift). Probably get decent odd for them to qualify in-play too.

Also I wouldn't advise this but Atalanta 5/2 win and 13/8 to qualify. I understand PSG being favourites but I really like this Atalanta team.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Football heritage. Still suffering from PTSD after the last game vs Sevilla.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Man United are gonna get slaughtered next season in the champions league. They look far from ready.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom