• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,398
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We should be all over Muriqi ffs. A snipe at 16M, and miles better than Lacazette. A mobile Giroud.

I've seen Muriqi play many times, especially when he played for my local club - and "miles better than Lacazette" and "mobile Giroud" is pushing it quite a bit.

He's tall and scores headers but isn't as much of an aerial presence as Giroud in terms of building up play and doesn't have his link up play. Definitely more mobile and better at moving with the ball.

Better fit for Serie A, Lazio would do well do get him.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
My boy Gabriel!!!

Really good bznz by Villarreal, it has to be said. Take Kubo on loan, Parejo and Coqeulin for peanuts. Have to feel bad for Valencia though, they are getting arsebummed by Peter Lim.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Gabriel, Pau Torres, Raul Albiol...really good options for CB. Feeling a top five position for Villarreal next season is on the cards. Question is how to replace Santis creativity? Kubo could go a long way, but i hope they have some other targets in the pipeline for depth.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Feel like English players are overrated and underrated at the same time.

These basic English pundits talk them up too much but some people chat about them like they’re deadwood.

Declan Rice is a good player and can become a better one.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Feel like English players are overrated and underrated at the same time.

These basic English pundits talk them up too much but some people chat about them like they’re deadwood.

Declan Rice is a good player and can become a better one.

Some time they are being overrated due to their price. The reason of their high price due to English teams don't need money nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom