• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I hear you but maybe we will have to find a slightly different way to play without Ceballos. Partey still needs a back up and AMN can be that but we still need someone else. If we don't buy, I think an existing player will plug thd gap.
I don't know, we all know we have players without technical ability. Only mid table teams plays with 2 players like that. Top teams use players who are able to deal with pressure and pass the ball between lines. They don't depend on only one player to create everything and 2 of them to defend and destroy. Today even one DM to do that is very rare to see it... Imagine 2 of them.

We need at least 2 players in midfield capable of doing 50% of what Thiago Alcantara or Santi did.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why not?

Who are we signing that will fill other positions?

What do you see us doing and our starting line up. Ffs add something to the conversation rather than dropping by like some kind of creep.

I dont have a crystal ball but I'm sure Laca gets sold and replaced for starters.

We will sign two mids including Partey, Xhaka may not start either.

Signing - Partey - Willian
Pepe - signing - Auba

Likely

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I dont have a crystal ball but I'm sure Laca gets sold and replaced for starters.

We will sign two mids including Partey, Xhaka may not start either.

Signing - Partey - Willian
Pepe - signing - Auba

Likely

Who are we signing to replace Xhaka and Laca. Obviously you dont have a crystal ball but who could we realsictally sign to fill those spaces. Who are much better than Xhaka and Laca?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Who are we signing to replace Xhaka and Laca. Obviously you dont have a crystal ball but who could we realsictally sign to fill those spaces. Who are much better than Xhaka and Laca?
It shouldn't be too hard to replace them.

I'd rather play Buendia than Xhaka. Could probably make a profit shifting those. Alternatively, we could get an actual DM to play there, Laimer or Sangare are names that come to mind. Use the Laca money to buy a creative cm or winger and move Auba centrally.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It shouldn't be too hard to replace them.

I'd rather play Buendia than Xhaka. Could probably make a profit shifting those. Alternatively, we could get an actual DM to play there, Laimer or Sangare are names that come to mind. Use the Laca money to buy a creative cm or winger and move Auba centrally.

Every coach we have had loves Xhaka. Why do you think that is going to change?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think Madrid are just posturing. They need the cash.

Are they daft. We are likely activating their Madrid rivals' starting midfielder's release clause and need money for that.

Now they are playing hard ball wanting cash, so we are not able to activate it and worsen their enemies. Pfft!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are they daft. We are likely activating their Madrid rivals' starting midfielder's release clause and need money for that.

Now they are playing hard ball wanting cash, so we are not able to activate it and worsen their enemies. Pfft!
I dont think Madrid care. Their goal is Europe and their midfield is old. Cash is king.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Diawara for Xhaka but you keep Xhaka in the squad for different games. Ings for Laca.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would Real be posturing or doing a “power play”? Because we’re not buying him either way, just discussing another loan.

A return to Real actually makes sense, their squad looks old and they aren’t planning to spend big money.,

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You either buy him or make a good loan offer and pay 100% his salary otherwise madrid will say no. They aren't that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom