• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBootist

No it's not crappy at all. Newcastle or Liverpudlian slang is one thing. Running around shouting Blud like some kind of retarder cause they've watch AFTV is stupid.
Good job of deflecting from your original low IQ post. I was clearly using the word ironically to emphasise my point, that you made a stupid post.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@14Henry is having his usual weekly mare.

Nothing mare about it. Contributing and sticking to football until some people start using their AFTV chat to try to act like they know what they are talking about.

I think if you look at my posts its always football related.

And if you have any issues with what I write feel free to Express them. Dont just drop in and insult.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love the thought of the only thing standing in the way of Arsenal getting Partey, is Arsenal-Mania refusing to budge on their price :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just a minor suggestion, but could people use "Atletico" (or similar) rather than AM, because this forum is also AM?

I think AM should be happy with signing a non-AM from AM. Ideally I’d love him here tomorrow AM but it’s unlikely with AM doing bits in the Champions League, as a member of AM and fan of AM, I AM very excited by this transfer and hopefully we can add another AM into the mix as well.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Love the thought of the only thing standing in the way of Arsenal getting Partey, is Arsenal-Mania refusing to budge on their price :lol:

Have to use Thomas Partey and not just Thomas incase someone thinks we are talking about Lemar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom