• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Do you honestly have hope for that deal to be made? Dude is in his prime and he's gonna come to a EL and a 6-8th place team?

It’s all about whether we offer the money and I’m sure he’d be interested to come if we do.

Paul Pogba swapped Juve who were winning titles every year for Utd who had qualified for the Europa League.

Money matters nowadays.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Do you honestly have hope for that deal to be made? Dude is in his prime and he's gonna come to a EL and a 6-8th place team?

If he wasn’t interested he’d have signed a new contract with Atletico by now. Why wouldn’t he want to be earning twice as much money right now with Atletico if he has no intention of leaving?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It’s all about whether we offer the money and I’m sure he’d be interested to come if we do.

Paul Pogba swapped Juve who were winning titles every year for Utd who had qualified for the Europa League.

Money matters nowadays.
Yeah, but Manure threw silly money at Pogba, whereas we're hesitant to pay his release clause.
From a strictly footballing perspective, he'd be making a serious downgrade by coming here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but Manure threw silly money at Pogba, whereas we're hesitant to pay his release clause.
From a strictly footballing perspective, he'd be making a serious downgrade by coming here.

I think we’ll end up paying the release clause imo but it’s all depends on the players we shift and I’m guessing we’re still waiting on Atletico to conclude their season. There’s no logic behind signing Diawara instead of Partey which is why I think it’s false.

Btw Pogba was making a downgrade when he joined Utd too as you said he went for the money and potentially another challenge.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

The Premier League is the most watched league in Africa and Arsenal is probably up there for the most popular team. I can see the pull for him. Playing for us will make him one of Africa’s most popular players.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think we’ll end up paying the release clause imo but it’s all depends on the players we shift and I’m guessing we’re still waiting on Atletico to conclude their season. There’s no logic behind signing Diawara instead of Partey which is why I think it’s false.

Btw Pogba was making a downgrade when he joined Utd too as you said he went for the money and potentially another challenge.
Apparently he's looking to earn 10 mil per season and if the news that Real don't want to loan Dani again to us, I don't see the deal happening, since we'd have to get two midfielders.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ideally we’ll tell Roma to pay up for Torreira or include Lorenzo Pellegrini.

He’s got a 27m release clause, so that’s pretty similar to what we’re expecting to receive then we wouldn’t need to rely on Real Madrid for Ceballos.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I mean, a link is a link... trying to get the section back on topic. boss.

Also the high of getting the worst poster out of this forum for a while didn't last long, so...
Can't have Alexis Bernard slander and then post Nico Schira :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Isn’t Diawara more a DM and Partey more box to box? I don’t see the planning here.

Perhaps the planning is just swapping a player who doesn't want to be here for a (hopefully better) player who does?

Could be unrelated to Partey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom