• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,003

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...that's TERRIBLE considering the money they have.

Shalmaneser V

My god, this guy has girls young enough to be his grandchildren in the palm of his hands while Ilicic is suicidal because his wife ****ed the binman? **** ain't right.

Ilicic needs to fix up, dump that lowlife whore and go get himself a proper upgrade. Leave her to the bum she was seeing and don’t give the slut a penny.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently he owns it. Wouldn't be surprised if we hear about a scandal soon.

Yeah it’s his club. Always posing with the girls for photos with a wandering hand.

So jarring seeing this middle aged randomer leering from the sidelines when you’re getting on it.

Massively overrated club though.

Riou

Were you on here for the Sp**s - Ajax game last year?

Iirc me and @American_Gooner guaranteed Ajax were going through when Sp**s pulled one back. Death threats for days after full time.

That was terrible, honestly felt like ending it all after that.

Cheered Origi's goal in the final so loudly in my house, you would have thought Arsenal won the Champions League...didn't care that we had just been battered by Chelsea a few days before, I was on cloud nine :rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know this kind of ruins Jurassic Park a bit for me...the guy who plays Dr. Grant feels up like every female actress he is on screen with, on camera in that film!

Random thought here, tbf :lol:

Wait Sam Neill???

Ah that’s sh*t, thought he was class in Peaky Blinders.

Riou

Wait Sam Neill???

Ah that’s sh*t, thought he was class in Peaky Blinders.

Yeah, if you watch that film again he is clearly sneaking some ass grabs in...think he even does it to the female child actor too, when they are escaping into the vents from the raptors.

Luckily he paid for this though, as he had to be in Jurassic Park 3.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom