• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

club would be wise to counter the attention this interview is getting by announcing Auba's new contract

100%.

I think both Auba and Willian are getting announced today imo. The club are going to play it smart.

vantoure

“It’s hard. When a player wants to leave and the club says no, the player must accept it unless they find a solution together. So when a club wants a player to leave and the player says no, the club must accept it unless a solution can be found together. I don’t want to leave, so that’s it,” Özil says.

Özil bodying Raul

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
'Kash' has to be the most bitter, twisted, one-eyed, nonsensical poster I've ever seen on the internet. His lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is at such a level that you can only marvel at it really. It's like being transfixed by that enormous turd someone left in the bog because it either wouldn't flush or they wanted you to see it.
Old man projects on cloud

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
100%.

I think both Auba and Willian are getting announced today imo. The club are going to play it smart.
Won't stop some people from having their own little meltdown though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

“It’s hard. When a player wants to leave and the club says no, the player must accept it unless they find a solution together. So when a club wants a player to leave and the player says no, the club must accept it unless a solution can be found together. I don’t want to leave, so that’s it,” Özil says.

Özil bodying Raul

That part was unreal tbf

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Özil bodying Raul
Double standards called out by Özil yet again. He might make these people become part human again

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gotta hand it to the lad though :lol:

He does know how to play his PR game.

If only he could play the game of football:lol:

vantoure

club would be wise to counter the attention this interview is getting by announcing Auba's new contract
Would only be a consolation goal in a 1-3 loss. Auba's contract is only going to be anti-climactic at this point, it's been on for too long.

Özil for the win again, I see :drool:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Attacking midfielder doesn’t get involved in the build up is the funniest criticism. Especially when we’ve got Pep lite as the manager.

Özil detached himself from the build up play. He wouldn’t offer himself deep to pass and pass around with teammates/playing one twos/interchanging position.

He wouldn’t patiently create gaps/drag opponent out/making space by making lots of passes with teammates or dribbling past players. He never likes to build up. He wouldn’t help us to have full control of the midfield. He wouldn’t dominate possession for us.

When he gets the ball, he would find a forward pass and burst up the pitch. Once we have the ball, he rushes everything and try to pass the ball up the pitch as quick as possible.

He always finds the best passing option at that moment rather than being patient/pass the ball around slowly to create an even better option later.

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
If your wages were going to be cut, would you not like to know what is happening with it? If what Özil is saying is true then the club has nothing to stand on.

And look into the charitable work that Özil does. He does more than 90% of players out there to help the communities in need. Nobody can accuse him of greed.

It is clear that Arteta didn’t lose confidence in his footballing ability as he was playing him consistently until the pay-cut fiasco.

Club was in a dialogue for more than a couple of weeks with all the players whilst all other players agreed to the paycut and got onto their jobs, this idiot kept his propaganda on. People like you fall for his clear agenda and this interview is a testament of it.

Arteta has clearly lost the confidence in him as he was crucial to the paycut talks. His whole philosophy runs around unity which Özil clearly lacks of.

Nobody is surprised by his antics and its pretty much boring by now. He will go down as a leech and not a legend at this club.

Also, the talk of him caring about the club is hogwash, the dude was not even present during our FA Cup final game. Some of you fall for the PR so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom