• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Roma won't even consider giving us pellegrini unless his 27m release paid.

If they don’t want to swap for LP, let them buy Torreira for 25m and we trigger the release clause of Pellegrini for 27m.

I seriously think Pellegrini should be one of our top targets. He’s exactly what we need in terms of creativity.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They tried to offer us Kluivert and now Disasterwara.

These Italian clubs are sly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina seem very interested but they never been heavy spenders so i can't see them offering us more than a loan with option to buy

Shalmaneser V

I think it would be a case of Diawara simply replacing Torreira in the squad. If Torreira leaves we need a midfielder to replace him in the squad with the same type of play style, might as well take Diawara. Cheaper wages and has more of a physique suited to the Premier League.

And more melanin for your liking, right?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You’re mental. He’s here to play football and he’s a fine footballer. That strengthens us.
No it doesn't, we could buy Messi up front and still end up 6th because of a midfield that isn't mobile enough and defenders that **** up. It's really that simple. Same problems as the last window so far.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Listen, if we're willing to spend 18m I think it's a case of no Partey, despite then being different players.

Either that or no Ceballos, but that's a loan so it should be fine, I guess.

We would need the money from Torreiras sale for Partey or a CB regardless, so it seems that going for Diawara is the plan b.

Kav

Established Member
We should avoid Serie A players, unless they play for Juventus/Inter tbh. Torreira was enough of a flop already.
You don’t judge an entire league by a single player. By your logic people should avoid premier league players because well.... Phil Jones.

I have not seen much of diawara to be honest. If Lucas is to leave then so be it. He hasn’t improved the team as much as I had hoped.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not only that tbf. Asked my dad to get my 2007/08 away kit printed with “van Persie 10” on the back.

He goes to the shop and the guy tells him Gallas is our 10 so rather than just going with Van Persie 11 he gets f*cking Gallas on there.

This was after my run in with him as well I think.

:rofl:

Dads amirite? Mine came back from a business trip and was super happy he got me a present aaaaaaaaaand it was a Chelsea polo.

Poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom