• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

How much cash could you add to Laca to tempt them?

Dybala was on the brink of joining Sp**s or United for around £50-60M last summer wasn't he?

Lacazette plus £30M would be good imo and that is a deal I would 1000% do. We should do it, makes more sense than anything else, Dybala would be the mercurial talent we're crying out for.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do we need an AMF? Can he play other positions well? Pepe is the RW clearly. Does he want to go to UEL team?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dybala was on the brink of joining Sp**s or United for around £50-60M last summer wasn't he?

Yanited could probably have gotten him...pretty sure Sp**s had a bid accepted, but Dybala was like "**** no" :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Do we need an AMF? Can he play other positions well? Pepe is the RW clearly. Does he want to go to UEL team?

We desperately need a AM. Arteta was playing 4231 in the beginning and soon realised he didn't have the players for it.

But yeah it would be one of those deals that's completely out of the blue.

Juve want Lacazette. We need more creativity. This would stop the need for another CM, makes sense all round if both players are for sale.

Don't let dreams be dreams.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We desperately need a AM. Arteta was playing 4231 in the beginning and soon realised he didn't have the players for it.

But yeah it would be one of those deals that's completely out of the blue.

Juve want Lacazette. We need more creativity. This would stop the need for another CM, makes sense all round if both players are for sale.

Don't let dreams be dreams.

We don't have the CB's or DMF/CMF's at this point to have 4 at the back I think. Maybe next year.

And I'd rather a player who can play many positions in addition to AMF. CMF/AMF or AMF/WF.

Dybala is AMF/RW/SS? And RW is for Pepe. And we don't have SS? Can he replace Laca at CF?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think it's bullshit or has problems with the whole team playing for Ronaldo

Big, big problem for Juve. Neither their squad nor Sarri's style were really fitting to be streamlined to Ronaldo. With him in your team you either do that or get rid.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Big, big problem for Juve. Neither their squad nor Sarri's style were really fitting to be streamlined to Ronaldo. With him in your team you either do that or get rid.

That also highlights the fact for me, that Ronaldo benefited from Madrid's insane squad as much as they did with him - they played for him, most of the time.

I generally don't like that too much

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Literally fixes all the problems we have creating chances and can play in multiple positions. I'm hyping myself up for this to happen :lol:

Don't do it to yourself it's a pipe dream.

Pepe - Dybala - Auba

this is a nasty trio, as they have ability to interchange positions, you have power and pace aw sell as finishing and link up from Dybala.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom