• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
There are a lot more than just long shot goal in his game.

Look at the dribbling, close control, skill moves, technique, through passes, game reading, football intelligence, his involvement in build up play, creating space in midfield......just watch this and you know how great a player he is.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lord, it's not even the good ones. We're collecting all the bum Brazilians.

Except Martinelli. He's gonna be a star.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Agree with the Martinelli part. But surely Coutinho is a great player.
He's won nothing in the PL.

Alexis shat all over him

Infographic-Sanchez-vs-Coutinho.jpg

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He's won nothing in the PL.

Alexis shat all over him

Infographic-Sanchez-vs-Coutinho.jpg
Sanchez was also a top player.

But you have to consider they played in different positions, of course their stats will be different.

And also, these are very surface level stats. A lot of attributes/contribution can’t be measured by stats anyway.

(Movement to the right space, at the right time to support your teammates, decision on dribbling/passing, decision to pass to whom, keep possession by controlling the ball in tight space despite being closely marked by three players........no stats can measure these)

Especially 1:54-2:00

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
step-overs while the defenders are backing up?

Here's a brazilian who did it the right way:
Would love to have someone who plays like Robinho in our team!

Coutinho on loan is not a bad choice if we wanted to get short term results. To me, he is good enough.

Like Nasri, I have watched Coutinho’s games when he was a young player (watched his Inter games full match on TV), I rate them both very highly when they were youngsters, way before they joined Arsenal/Liverpool.

This will look fine for me:

——Willian——Martinelli——Pepe——
——Coutinho——Partey——Aouar——
——IFB———CB———CB———IFB——
—————————GK————————-

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would love to have someone who plays like Robinho in our team!

Coutinho on loan is not a bad choice if we wanted to get short term results. To me, he is good enough.

Like Nasri, I have watched Coutinho’s games when he was a young player (watched his Inter games full match on TV), I rate them both very highly when they were youngsters, way before they joined Arsenal/Liverpool.

This will look fine for me:

——Willian——Martinelli——Pepe——
——Coutinho——Partey——Aouar——
——IFB———CB———CB———IFB——
—————————GK————————-
Then you know him better than me.

I don't rate Coutinho, especially in CM. Would be like playing Özil there. can they do a job in CM? Yes, but they are not suited to it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
His list of suitors just increased. He will any team he joins, no question about it. Its the financial outlay that concerns everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom