• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Reguilon

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Deserves his own thread simply because of who his agent is.

And a mod can edit the title by putting the accent mark over the “o” for me...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Again, sh*te player. He won’t come here to be back up either.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have liked what I have seen from him recently. But where does he fit in exactly? Will he come to be sub for Tierney? (doubt it) Or is Arteta planning on the 3 at the back with Tierney.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Only linked to us because of Kia. We aren't in for him. I mean we aren't going to buy all of Kias players. We just have 11 first team spots available.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes it was matter just of time but we aren't spending 25m for backup

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He's the same age as Tierney we aren't going to spend the same amount on a backup to Tierney.

However Tierney has injury issues and if we sell Kolasinac our only other option for left back is Saka, which is actually alright :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We clearly not going to waste 25M on this guy media linking him to us because of Kia similar to Joelson.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Unless Arteta wants to persist with the 343 this makes zero sense.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine a club with the history of Arsenal being used by a two bob criminal agent like Kia.

Poverty stuff. Arsenal in total decline.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just watched bits from him - looks super impressive with his engine, but he's just so so similar to Tierney.

Perfect signing maybe 1 year ago

Latest posts+

Top Bottom