• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
one should be keep eye on if we got good offer we'll sell him quick and thanks kia afterwards i don't expect we getting more than 8M euros from him tho.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kia getting him to sign an extension to get us a fee and himself an agent fee. You live to see it.
Thought you wanted to keep him because we needed him? Now you’re getting excited because we might get 3/4M for a guy we paid twice that amount for.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean nobody can complain about the hierarchy if they've signed Luiz to an extension just to sell him :lol:

That being said it would be really strange if Luiz accepted that?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thought you wanted to keep him because we needed him? Now you’re getting excited because we might get 3/4M for a guy we paid twice that amount for.

I wasn’t fussed if he stayed or went as long as he was replaced. The club are probably having to get rid of whatever defenders they can if Sokratis and Mustafi won’t **** off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean nobody can complain about the hierarchy if they've signed Luiz to an extension just to sell him :lol:

That being said it would be really strange if Luiz accepted that?
You can complain, we spent 8M on a very bad signing. I think he’s staying anyway, I think the whole admiration for his character and presence within Arsenal is genuine.

He does look a good character, I’ll give him that.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Man, if we could get the fee back that we paid for him I'd be all over it. Can't imagine Stade Rennes can afford his wages, though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
They just got into the CL so maybe
I doubt anyone in there team is making close to £100k/week. Would really mess with the dressing room. And basing your books on an incidental CL seems irresponsible in general. One signing like that probably won't hurt too much, though.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When Rennes come knocking, its a big **** knock.

Lovely city and gorgeous stadium. Last seasons lite were stunning as well. Might have to extend my list of teams yaknow

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we don't lose him yet.

He's very inconsistent but he is our best defender, need him to mentor Saliba into the next Sol Campbell.

say yes

forum master baiter
The **** would we sell this guy for. If they offer us serious money then fine, but there’s no reason to sell otherwise.

He’s our best CB (whether you’re happy with that or not), and just signed a new contract on reduced terms.

Top Bottom