• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Poor little baby is still upset because the club didn't support his cause even though it would have possibly cost them millions while his pay would remain the same. Cant believe that would still be an issue.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I dont trust your political judgement as it is biased and cherrypicked. You seem like a typical cliche spouting ranter.
Özil cannot be judged on his dealings with Erdogan. Its pretty normal.Turkey is not the country with the highest incarceration rate or highest military killing record of civilians.

Your footballing judgement is even more flawed and stinks of the same bias and hatred that seeps through your rant.

If you think Özil is a terrible footballer, you are a fool.

I'm discussing Erdogan because he was brought up and his record in bombing civilians speaks for itself. I dont know why you keep going on about countries that have nothing to do with Turkey or Özil. Theres no hatred I just have a very strong dislike for blowing people up because of religion or race and those who support them.

Clearly you're a jingoist, but keep going in your own little world.

Özil is a terrible footballer in the last couple of years, his constant digs at the club and managers have been disgraceful. He speaks up against the Chinese internment camps but has no problem with civilians being bombed by his own country. He's a hypocrite and the only stink is the one I'd say that comes off you, brush your teeth.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta had no issue with Özil before he certainly will now. Can you imagine Arteta taking kindly to whingeing in the media rather than showing hard work and dedication in training?
Özil has practically excused himself off of training. Arteta won't want him there.
I really don't know. He has personal relations with Arteta and most of the AFC players. Don't think they sudeenly started hating him after a little paycut issue.

No highly competitive club want him imo and he's said he wants to stay and London is his home. Turkish clubs want him because of personal affection. His style of play is somewhat obsolete and his wages are prohibitive. We've got a crashed Ferrari with a knackered engine that we and nobody else wants to take a chance on :(
This is exactly what happened when I went to sell my Alfa Romeo.

• Wife didnt want it as it was unreliable.
  • Couldnt move it on (and I was enjoying every bit of the driving experience meanwhile)
  • Everyone wanted to sit in it, but they would say 'too much trouble!'
  • It finally went to someone who came with a huge binder (I swear this is true) of papers on how to maintain it.
  • He didnt ask me about it, he bought it and ran it into the ground.

I still miss the bloody car every day, but it was too much trouble!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I really don't know. He has personal relations with Arteta and most of the AFC players. Don't think they sudeenly started hating him after a little paycut issue.

This is exactly what happened when I went to sell my Alfa Romeo.

• Wife didnt want it as it was unreliable.
  • Couldnt move it on (and I was enjoying every bit of the driving experience meanwhile)
  • Everyone wanted to sit in it, but they would say 'too much trouble!'
  • It finally went to someone who came with a huge binder (I swear this is true) of papers on how to maintain it.
  • He didnt ask me about it, he bought it and ran it into the ground.

I still miss the bloody car every day, but it was too much trouble!
:rofl:. Hilarious mate. I have a similar story- but with an old Fiat!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Manberg

Found the game, sorry it's zoomed in, can't find a better one...you can see the goal well enough though at around 3:15.

Xhaka gives it away, then needlessly vacates his position...Özil actually tracks the player back, then passes him off to Nacho, as he should do at that point...literally not Mes' fault in anyway.

Ramsey is our furthest player forward when Xhaka gives the ball away for their goal, typical :lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I'm discussing Erdogan because he was brought up and his record in bombing civilians speaks for itself. I dont know why you keep going on about countries that have nothing to do with Turkey or Özil. Theres no hatred I just have a very strong dislike for blowing people up because of religion or race and those who support them.

Clearly you're a jingoist, but keep going in your own little world.

Özil is a terrible footballer in the last couple of years, his constant digs at the club and managers have been disgraceful. He speaks up against the Chinese internment camps but has no problem with civilians being bombed by his own country. He's a hypocrite and the only stink is the one I'd say that comes off you, brush your teeth.

dont rant. and dont speak about topics which you know nothing about. I dont know what you are doing on a football forum.

As for personal insults, take a look at yourself. I dont even need to insult you. Your existence is an insult.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

@Manberg

Found the game, sorry it's zoomed in, can't find a better one...you can see the goal well enough though at around 3:15.

Xhaka gives it away, then needlessly vacates his position...Özil actually tracks the player back, then passes him off to Nacho, as he should do at that point...literally not Mes' fault in anyway.

Ramsey is our furthest player forward when Xhaka gives the ball away for their goal, typical :lol:
He'll probably blame everyone but Xhaka for this:lol:

Manberg

Predator

@Manberg

Maybe Özil had a poor performance. I'm not going against Keown's assessment of a game. Özil wasn't poor for just one game he had inconsistent spells.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Are you not confusing what football clubs are in Germany with what they actually are in England? In Germany they are owned by the club membership, but that isn’t Arsenal nor any of the other clubs in the PL. Arsenal is for all intent and purpose a company with the name football club in there. We are owned by Stan Kroenke and that is the end of that. So we are going to be run like a company. If we expect Arsenal to be something different think we are all in for a huge disappointment.

Hope I did not misread your post, but don’t think we should confuse what we are.

Nah it's alright, you're not misreading it. And of course you are right, the nature of clubs under these 50+ % ownerships in England, etc. has definitely changed somewhat, but a) they're still rooted in having been formed as clubs so I think this should go into any consideration of a football club's social status and impact and b) even if they are rather sporting companies today (which to a certain degree definitely is true for member owned clubs, too), they still hold social significance as such, as neither companies are void of social impact, influence, responsibility and so forth, even if they like to deny or at least circumvent that.

kash2

italian cars, I tell ya! :rofl:
I still have my old italian car . Sits most of the time as I take Uber mostly these days.
Still sometimes the paint finish or the clunk of the door reminds me why. There was a time when I took two-day drives for fun.

kash2

Amazing... Whats this, your 5th one dedicated to doing just that? :lol:

aah @Jury .. you again. How are you doing. Everything okay? Hip replacement not making clicking noises? The voices in your head keeping you company? I hope you always remain in this forum, to remind us, that football is not always a thing of beauty.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Being Erodgan's pal doesn't make his criticism of China wasn't valid.

No it absolutely does not. But if you criticize the Chinese for their treatment of Uyghurs and then behave as if everything is rosy back home in Turkey where Erdogan is doing the same with Kurds, it just cannot justify the hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom