• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon Daze

Dont think we can afford Upamecano man. Especially now. Plus he just signed a new contract...guess you missed that :lol:. So we'll unlock the Upamecano thread next season :drool:
Definitely another (higher) clause in that extension, but regardless, not happening. Would be happy with Gabriel.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ideally I'd want Upa and I think the club are the same but theres only so much you can do.

In a years time Upa value will be the same, but we could have more funds so idk.

The reason for the hypothetical is that IIRC Arteta said something about Liverpool and getting their main targets.

We might have 3 defenders leaving the club in Sokratis, Chambers and Holding. Which would leave us with Mustafi, Saliba, Luiz and Mari. I just don't want to stock up on yet another average defender.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The reason for the hypothetical is that IIRC Arteta said something about Liverpool and getting their main targets.

We might have 3 defenders leaving the club in Sokratis, Chambers and Holding. Which would leave us with Mustafi, Saliba, Luiz and Mari. I just don't want to stock up on yet another average defender.

Theoretically by 2021 we will be left with Saliba, Mari and Gabriel IF we sign him. Oh and Mavropanos back from loan. So in theory Upa could still come, thats if the release clause news is true and we are of course in the CL. Lots of factors. Could be one for the future.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

My god you lot are a weak bunch. Remember last summer everyone freaking out when Tottenham were reported to have beaten us to Saliba. 99% of Italian reports are nonsense, we’re getting him.
Have you ever heard of "Here we go"

MikeVinna

Established Member
Upamecano is out of our reach at this point. Other teams can offer him more than we can (CL, chance to win PL). And don’t give me that ‘different knock’ crap. Upa destroyed Atletico yesterday. No way he would move to a Europa League team.

But who knows, maybe we’ll qualify for Champions League next season. Pretty sure plenty of clubs will be itching to activate his clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom