• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He doesn’t strike me as the egotistical type at all tbh.

That's exactly why I'm saying what I'm saying. Our fans overpraising him so much that he develops too big an ego. Especially if you're actually a humble guy, such as Tierney, you are in danger of falling into the other extreme.

But again, I don't fear ego's developing under Arteta at all and Tierney has already dealt with the overpraise at Celtic so theres nothing to fear.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
What are his weaknesses or obstacles that will stop him from being a top, top player apart from injury?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What are his weaknesses or obstacles that will stop him from being a top, top player apart from injury?
Dribbles with his head down and over runs it out of play sometimes.

Lacks variation in his dribbles too he’s straight to the point (which isn’t the worst thing in the world for a left back but the modern left backs are becoming better attackers now).

His short range passing and combinations with the team could improve a lot too, but that’s just unfamiliarity with the team. His crossing and long raking passes are already impressive.

Otherwise not much tbh those are nit picky things, defensively he’s sound/already the best in the team on that entire left side, CB/LB/LWB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EfSof0jWkAAGuXi

...cold blooded...love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom