• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

Shameful lack of gifs in this. Summary of what’s going through peoples minds.

Me:

Q66p.gif

Bum squad:

tenor.gif

Usual suspects:

yeudMjMQHNuX5JKuoLiXsDq0sNM58xs7bHkt-JuybSfB6CJSDTLfEtDVXsgUi5EYiik5HFk55LEl8yLWu8fTSt6Cb1-nFDdU2UjPzIfwbVnq4TunYLaHbzg2OZrL

You have a great rack.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's so so true.:lol:

Never understood them lot. I'd love for Torreira to dump a crate of eggs on my face and pull off an absolute worldie season.

Some on here defo put their agendas before results which kills me.:lol:
Torreira’s been crying to go home since he landed ffs... He may have even been crying on the way over. The lad cries. If some can still post negative stuff about Auba after the season he’s had, Willian hasn’t got a prayer :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Torreira’s been crying to go home since he landed ffs... He may have even been crying on the way over. The lad cries. If some can still post negative stuff about Auba after the season he’s had, Willian hasn’t got a prayer :lol:

Never seen such a cry baby player, thinks that what puts me off him so much tbh.

Makavelii

Why don't you go support a Serie A team if signing washed up players tickles your fancy?

Real fans don't settle for mediocre signings.

I don’t care who we sign as long as it makes us stronger and gets us closer to winning titles.
I just support Arsenal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thin line between optimism and delusion.
It would be delusion if he was a cast-off or wasn’t a key player for them as recently as a month ago.

This is the first player we’ve signed from them that they actually wanted to keep. They even broke their one year policy and offered him a two year deal.

He’s clearly and undeniably better than Willock as an attacking mid or Nelson as a back up winger which means he makes us better by default. This time last year we were about to enter a season with Torreira as a no10 ffs. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ramsey is so wack, I think people only rated him out of feeling sorry for his leg break.

Those couple months in 2013/14 were world class though.

None of this Ramsey or Özil nonsense, the best midfielder to only play for The Arse at The Emirates is...

giphy.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It would be delusion if he was a cast-off or wasn’t a key player for them as recently as a month ago.

This is the first player we’ve signed from them that they actually wanted to keep. They even broke their one year policy and offered him a two year deal.

He’s clearly and undeniably better than Willock as an attacking mid or Nelson as a back up winger which means he makes us better by default. This time last year we were about to enter a season with Torreira as a no10 ffs. :lol:

Wished we signed the players Chelsea are after like Ziyech instead of the players they're getting rid of to fit the new signings in.

If we're signing old Brazilians I'd rather we went for Fernandinho.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm going to be carefully optimistic because the signing has the backing of Arteta and he's versatile. Not expecting him to set the world alight, but expecting him to be a good rotational option with Saka on LW.

Any news on his contract/signing fee/agent fee? Hope it's near 100k/week and no ridiculous fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom