• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Champions League 2006?

giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why are people so pressed about a free signing our rivals wanted to keep?

Genuinely laughing at the fume in here. If he wasn’t a Kia client you’d all be buzzing.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
You can either be optimistic and wait until he flops then be disappointed or you be disappointed wait till he flops then still be disapointed.

End result is that the optimists will have been happy for at least a little bit while you've just been miserable the whole time.:lol:

Willian isn't a cast-off tbh, they just didn't want to give him three years which is understandable, they're stronger on the wings than we are.
He's gonna complain anyway. Just ignore him. Probably thinks Willian isnt handsome enough

FinnGooner

Established Member
Welcome! Not particularly excited about this but I'm always willing to give any player a fair chance to prove themselves when they put on an Arsenal shirt. Hopefully Willian turns out to be a late bloomer and has his best seasons at Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom