• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Some of us have jobs you bum.

I’ve already shown you how Fabregas ****s all over Özil productivity wise, De Bruyne does too. Fair enough on your 50 assist stat though. Although Özil slowed down way before Raul had any power at the club.

What do you do? I'll assume something to do with graphic design?

ChefMan21

Like every signing, if he settles in well he's a good signing. His versatility immediately puts pressure on Pepe, Saka and Özil to grow and perform. Even if he doesn't start he's a great supersub to have. I know his salary, age, and length of contract is a concern, but look where we finished...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They'll just say that he wasn't Arteta's preferred signing (which is stupid because his preferred signing would be Neymar by that logic) and come with no proof to back it up.

They'll also say people are celebrating the signing when at most people are saying he's a good player. They don't even deny he's a good player, they just want to complain.

They'll compare him to Luiz and Cech who were both cast-offs while Willian had offers from Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter Miami and Barcelona.

They'll then criticise him for not putting in 8/10 performances every game when he's being bought to supplement our attack not carry it.

I'm all for the banter but they're getting a bit annoying now, acting like we have some divine right to sign the best players when we haven't been in the CL for like three years.

Top posting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly @Rex Banter it's too early to be this horny
LMhbY02fm96R_3Bcho5bHGxxHUJPClkrqTW8Seff-5A.png

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Bruno has been generally poor. Gives the ball away too much, spamming shots, the penalties are helping him out.

Before lockdown Grealish had 1 goal contribution every 2 games, in a poor villa team. Great numbers, Willian in his career has never done that.

Willian has averaged 20 goal contributions every season for the past 5 seasons.

At least @Makingtrax was fair saying if we spent money elsewhere in the correct areas Willian signing is acceptable. You just full on ignorant to it, its honestly so tiresome seeing someone bash a signing when they haven't even played for us yet.

Change your tone.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Few of the usual bum squad struggling to get their head around the fact that the manager they can't stop rimming has specifically requested Willian the board followed it up by getting him and backing the manager.

You don't have to rate Willian, but this is Arteta's guy.
Man....same pattern.. all crap is now being attributed to Arteta... As if he has any power with fat Raul sliming around.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Willian has averaged 20 goal contributions every season for the past 5 seasons.

At least @Makingtrax was fair saying if we spent money elsewhere in the correct areas Willian signing is acceptable. You just full on ignorant to it, its honestly so tiresome seeing someone bash a signing when they haven't even played for us yet.

Change your tone.
Thought we were talking league stats? Because Grealish was averaging 1 in 2 goals/assists in the league before lockdown. Willian has never done that.

You’re the one who keeps mentioning Grealish to me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Man....same pattern.. all crap is now being attributed to Arteta... As if he has any power with fat Raul sliming around.
Don’t get sucked in. Just another game of theirs.

Like before, they said Gazidiz signed Torreira, when it was actually Raul through his contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom