• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
You’re already making excuses for him :lol:

Cech and Luiz were cast off while Willian isn’t? This logic is weird. They were all players surplus to requirements at Chelsea that wanted to stay in London, since we’re Chelsea’s retirement home we took em in.
Yes attack that ONE part that you can find an argument against but ignore the rest

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wish we could have signed Sancho too guys but we're just not..that..good.

Arteta is going to have to do it little by little until we have the CL money and the pull to sign big players again. Again, look at Liverpool.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gdeep couldn't cook a bowl of lettuce, guy admitted to eating only eggs and doesn't know how to use a knife and fork properly ffs.
Most weekends it’s takeaway or my mom cooking up something nice.
I need to find a girl who can cook or I’m ****ed
This is basically him:
thequint%2F2020-07%2Fd907d883-aad1-401b-a51e-9a3a92f61129%2Fakshay_meme2.jpeg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I wish we could have signed Sancho too guys but we're just not..that..good.

Arteta is going to have to do it little by little until we have the CL money and the pull to sign big players again. Again, look at Liverpool.

Liverpool got where they are by selling players for a big fee. Willian has no sell on value, we’re more like Liverpool 10 years ago than Liverpool now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Again, Edu is here now and helping a former Arsenal player Arteta build the squad HE wants, they know exactly how they want Arsenal to be as they have been in and around the club years.

Arteta wanted Willian, Edu agreed and Raul got him in, that's how we're working now. End of story.
Oh yeah, like Arteta has been watching the transfers United, City and Pool have been making over the last couple of years and said, 'I'll get up amongst them Raul if you'll just let me extend Luiz's contract for a year, and buy Willian, Cedric and Mari' ffs. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Anybody got the keys to Gary Deeps OnlyFans? Would love to see him go to town on some eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom