• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 62,999

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Barca showing what years of terrible squad building does.

Greatest player of all time upfront, just make sure you’re solid at the back. Surround him with runners and make sure he gets the ball. Awful stuff. Signing players for name instead of what they need as well, like a kid on Fifa.
It's like my boy HairSprayGooners is running their transfers.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Wonder how our current squad under arteta would do against this bayern side.

We wouldn't lose this badly. I think Barca's team isn't as bad as the scoreline is showing, but unlike us they aren't respecting the opposition in the way they're playing.

We'd set up to play against Bayern (because of our obvious inferiority) so whilst I think we'd still get beaten I don't think we'd look so open.

Then again looking at what they did to Chelsea we might just get carved open :lol::lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Barca showing what years of terrible squad building does.

Greatest player of all time upfront, just make sure you’re solid at the back. Surround him with runners and make sure he gets the ball. Awful stuff. Signing players for name instead of what they need as well, like a kid on Fifa.

You can see why he’s crazy to bring Ney back...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom