• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 62,996

Gunners1616

Bayern bench is really unfair. How can they have Sule, Coman, Coutinho, Tolisso, Hernandez all coming in after scoring 5 goals already.

They even have Javi Martinez and Odriozola in there.

They literally have 2 first quality teams...

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
What a ****ing brutal footballer Serge Gnabry is. I'm not sure I'll ever get over seeing such a ****ing killer talent play and shine for Arsenal at age 18-19 and then move on thanks to Wenger and Pulis cocking it up.

But man is he a ****ing powerhouse. Always makes the right decision in the final third, he's got the Kroos German AI for midfield decisions in the final third, besides from being a brutal talent.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This single game format is so much better, first legs are usually dead anyway because of away goals.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This commentator is pissing me off, if you're losing 5-2 with 7 minutes to go you may as well give up, no point pretending to be the hero.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom