• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hope he is the extra forward we sign. Lacazette out the door and Coutinho comes to play on the left.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Let’s not overreact after tonight, Barcelona weren’t even trying at the end.

Coutinho has done nothing this season.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Whatever your opinion was before it`s laughable to change your opinion based on him scoring a couple of tap ins against a team that had already given up.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Lol I knew this thread would be popping off.

Still do not want him, especially with Willian coming in, I liked his goals to rub it in though, I can't lie.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apart from getting 22 goals/assists at a rate of 1 goal contribution every 86 minutes.
I posted the breakdown, most in games where Bayern scores 5/6 against relegation fodder. Very few at crucial times.

There is a reason why Bayern don’t want him, Barcelona don’t want him, no other CL club wants him. Ay?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still think we interested but we will to get player on permanently who will be in less wages and younger. But if Coutinho is ready to take paycut and move here he is welcome he player can give you 15 goals 10 assists and will help our attacking game alot.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Such a lazy argument. Regardless of his quality the game was long done by that time. Barca in shambles all season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I posted the breakdown, most in games where Bayern scores 5/6 against relegation fodder. Very few at crucial times.

There is a reason why Bayern don’t want him, Barcelona don’t want him, no other CL club wants him. Ay?

We dropped 15 points against the bottom 6. As I keep saying, we don’t make top 4 anymore because we don’t beat the **** teams we used to put 3 or 4 goals past. Nothing wrong with adding some flat track bullies (if that’s what you think his level is) to the squad if it gets us an extra 10-15 points and top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom