• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,009

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lovely stuff. Surely nobody will want to join Barca with them in this state. De Jong looks awful. No forward can hack the burden and any defender will be scared stiff. No way Xavi answers his phone this month.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The big decline of Barcelona starting now they are in big trouble thier squad is full of overpaid expensive has been players it'll be long road to be back

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No other team will pay this wage for Messi.

It's not like Barca only has bad players, but somehow this isn't a team. Just individuals.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I don’t think Gnabry is that good. He is a ruthless finisher with great movement though, the type of player that punishes dodgy defences.

Uff I totally disagree. He's the type of player the punishes all defences. Was Bayern's biggest threat against Liverpool last year in CL for example, ask Liverpool fans they'll tell you he's the player who most impressed and struck fear in them in that tie.

Having that special impeccable decision making brain in the final third along with his physical and technical qualities makes him an absolute world class player. I don't buy that he bullies only poor defences at all, if anything his performances in CL show the exact opposite. Everyone punishes poor defences more than great defences but a great player is a great player and Gnabry is a great player.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Need to seal that Auba extention stat.

Either that or milk Barcelona dry on the back of this fiasco.

Think we can con them into thinking Kolasinac might be the answer for the left back position.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Lovely stuff. Surely nobody will want to join Barca with them in this state. De Jong looks awful. No forward can hack the burden and any defender will be scared stiff. No way Xavi answers his phone this month.
Xavi, a few days ago:

“In January I told them that it was not the right time and since then they have not contacted me,” he said. “As a 'cule' I wish them the best. I respect Quique Setien a lot, he has a style very similar to what Barca needs, which is 'Cruyffismo', but another thing is the results that accompany...”

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Barca was this bad a few years back against Bayern in the semi...but that was 7-0 over two legs. This is even worse
Yea that was really poor, but I believe Messi wasn't fully fit for that tie with a hamstring issue (didn't even play in the 2nd leg). Plus that Bayern team was almost a perfect side from front to back imo. So well constructed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom