• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,874
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aulas love money i bet he'll even reject laca. Either pay 50-60M or just don't bother.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Worrying stuff nobody want Guendouzi we can't keep him here have to sell this summer

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Isn't he a top negotiator, can't imagine him accepting that.

We would probably have to give them a **** ton of cash and considering Stan is probing Raul's use of funds and their whereabouts, can't imagine that being greenlight by the board for a little while :lol:

Memphis Depay has a year left on his contract IIRC, so Lacazette could be tempting for them.

There are no excuses this summer to get a midfielder who can sort out our creative issues tbh with the likes of Aouar and Lorenzo Pellegrini available.

Ee5rhFdWkAARuNU

Bloodbather

Established Member

Can't blame Lyon for not wanting Guendouzi. They do have Bruno Guimarães and Maxence Caqueret. I suspected Aulas would just want the cash though, he's a sell high type.

I'd prioritize signing Aouar over signing Partey and give them the big bucks as I think very highly of Aouar - not that I don't think highly of Partey -, but that's just me.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agree on the same payment package as Pepe.

Problem solved!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd prioritize signing Aouar over signing Partey and give them the big bucks as I think very highly of Aouar - not that I don't think highly of Partey -, but that's just me.
Me too. Feel like we need Aouar more than Partey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There are no excuses this summer to get a midfielder who can sort out our creative issues tbh

Already got one...

...just need to bring him home!

lvgh98

Saka/Martinelli Auba Pepe

Aouar Willian
Partey

Dream land? Can’t see Auba central to be honest!

Should do the job against mid table sides, then possibly switch to back 3 for more insurance against rivals?

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would GFFN have added in the word "swiftly" if it was any other club than Arsenal?

Can't ****ing wait for PSG to knock themselves out of the Champions League :drool:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't think including any swaps will get this done. Maybe they'll take Laca back but even that's a longshot IMO. RE Guendouzi, not only has his antics really dented his value for us, but Lyon don't need Guendouzi in return, they'll probably use their incredible academy to replace Aouar - maybe Caquaret becomes more prominent alongside Jeff.

We could stagger the payments but I'd imagine we'll have to recoup to get Aouar by selling elsewhere rather than relying on swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom