• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only reason he got sacked is because we're actually spending money now. :lol::lol:

Now that little ***** Vinai will tremble at the Kronekes.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Was this rumoured or completely out of the blue? I had not seen anything on it.

Guess its good how someone has been help accountable. Everyone just seemed to get promotions this last 24 months above the managers position.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Edu and Arteta working together on transfers? I can like that. We're a complete mess with no proper plan, but at least I have complete faith in Arteta.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Unbelievable how all the guys who Ivan hired as his big grand plan to replace Wenger are pretty much gone himself included. **** was trying to act billy big bollocks yet all these people couldn't do the job Wenger was doing single handedly. Look I've moved on from Wenger but **** me some serious respect has to be put on his name for all the work he was doing on his own with a clown like Ivan hindering him pretty much.
Imagine people thinking Wenger wasn't good enough for Arsenal :lol::lol::lol:. LMAO

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was this rumoured or completely out of the blue? I had not seen anything on it.

Guess its good how someone has been help accountable. Everyone just seemed to get promotions this last 24 months above the managers position.
The news about the investigation into the Pepe deal broke yesterday and 24 hours later Raul is gone.

Top Bottom