• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wow. I didn't see this coming a week ago. Vinai replaces him but you have to wonder how good he is after the BYD scam. For our sake, you hope he does well. Maybe there's a level of dodgy and expense the owners won't tolerate. This will be sadly interesting but I suspect Raul is this season's fall guy.

Manberg

Predator
Edu and Arteta working together on transfers? I can like that. We're a complete mess with no proper plan, but at least I have complete faith in Arteta.

Arteta’s not involved in transfers just like Emery wasn’t.

Edu’s the one with links with Kia but that’s all we have now considering we have near enough no scouts. How are they going to get the right players in now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So Vinai gets done by a fake company...yet somehow instead of being fired, he has received two promotions and is now running the show only a few years later...

jackie-chan-meme-template.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kia still lives mate. The war was never about Raul and Kia, Edu is the link. Kia’s man just got his hands on the account number and sort code.
Nah, it’s over, edu won’t be able to have a piss now without someone asking him to write a report and answer 15 questions about it.

Im sure there are Kia related transfers that could still go through, but it’s over now really.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m guessing this current Vinai promotion is because there is no time to do anything else.

Depends, if they want to bring in someone else he’ll have to sit above Vinai so you’re effectively demoting him. As I said though, Edu’s role should include everything Raul was doing. No real need for Raul to just be here as a negotiator, especially if he’s paying his mates.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I’m guessing this current Vinai promotion is because there is no time to do anything else.

We never used to have a DOF. We are closer to what it was like with Wenger but instead there is also Edu now and more accountability. Need more clarity on what's going on with our recruitment process though with us binning our scouts and previously saying that data approach doesn't work with Sven.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Love him or hate him, he was still a good DOF. One of the most respected in Europe.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can’t really see this as a bad thing from the football point of view if Edu and Mikel are calling the shots. It might make it harder to sign some players though if we’re not handing out bungs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Bum Squad should be tried in AM Tribunal for supporting this criminal. Who will be the judges?
This is why there's so many divorces these days, some people have no standards or values and are completely gullible.

Top Bottom