• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Heart broken. BD Raul enters meetings with a brown paper bag and 5 minutes, leaves with what he wants. Vinai goes into meetings with a smile and leaves a broken man.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Bum squad have never had victories :lol:

MKHVMNR.png

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t really see this as a bad thing from the football point of view if Edu and Mikel are calling the shots. It might make it harder to sign some players though if we’re not handing out bungs.
We were signing better players before though, not like the bungs have got us top of the range majestic footballers or anything. We were getting Santi, Nacho, Per, Özil, Sanchez, before, Auba without CL etc.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shut your slanderous mouth and take notes when the usual suspects post.
Fück off. Unlike you, I don't put my agenda first. Go **** with your nónce mate @GDeep™ .

Apparently you got your wish, Raul is out if the way.

I bet you'll love it when Stan brings back baldy

Latest posts

Top Bottom