• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
de719692573ac979474ac8c53fff3d3d.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My type of hustler this. Takes no prisoners, does not say sorry. In reality we live in a world were sharks like Raul prey on **** seals such as Arsenal FC. Love it or hate it, admire the hustle
That's my membership money he's nicked, the ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well, RIP Raul...thought you signed some good players, but you were clearly stealing some money, and with the Kroenke that's the one thing you can't do.

I am concerned right now, hopefully Vinai is the quickest of stop gaps until we get someone actually qualified in (praying Edu can step up in someway in the meantime) but even then I don't know...so many of our damn backroom staff keep leaving we can't build anything.

Back to square one it seems.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stop, just stop. You and your pals supported this criminal who stole from the club and you have the nerve to call someone out as not caring about the club?
We didn't know he stealing give us break lol we don't know what is going on behind the closing doors but now things more clear I'm glad we acted and quick and made the change

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Edu next. That dodgy **** Kia is still sucking us dry with his mediocre signings.

Go Josh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Like you don't always mention me and @Riou every other post you make :rofl:

We are the new Arsenal Mania power couple...all these *****es be jealous cause they just past their best.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Raul had a lot on his plate. Tried to fight Özil, finished 8th in the league, was paying bungs to his mates while forcing players to take wage cuts etc

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So the great civil war of AM between the suspects and the bums finally looks to have come to an end. Will there be peace forward, or will they find other things to fight about? Lets wait and see, Clive.

Reactions: roz

Latest posts

Top Bottom