• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Edu next. That dodgy **** Kia is still sucking us dry with his mediocre signings.

Go Josh.

Sounds like it will be harder now for agents to take advantage, let's see. I'm willing to give Edu a chance but I'm suspicious still

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Raul had a lot on his plate. Tried to fight Özil, finished 8th in the league, was paying bungs to his mates while forcing players to take wage cuts etc

All well and good that, but stop acting like fighting Özil is not in the best interest of the club

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Edu next. That dodgy **** Kia is still sucking us dry with his mediocre signings.

Go Josh.
Beat me to it mate.

Great news but we ain’t done just yet, Edu is just as guilty of helping facilitate all this crap.

This is a great start though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So now it’s basically Vinai CEO, Edu Director of Football. Does this make Arteta more of a manager than coach with him having a bigger say in recruitment?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Never mess with the gerbil.

tenor.gif
Not enough credit is being given here. The real hero has slipped off quietly before the party first champagne bottle was popped.

Iceman10

Established Member
Pepe and Saliba could end up looking like excellent signings in a few years, TBD, but the money spent on these two players could have been spent on alternatives who would have helped secure top 4 last season which was really wide open, and would have given us 40m extra transfer budget for this summer.

There are arguments to be had as to more blame going to Raul or Emery, but 70m+ for Pepe was a very steep price for a player that did not deliver much during his first season.

It looks like a lot of confidence is being placed in Edu. He’s overseen an overhaul of the Academy, now a radical overhaul of scouting, and looks like even more with the club structure with Raul pushed out here.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No facts have been been established, yet people are claiming he was stealing from the club. Its quite sad how agenda based everything has become.

What we do know though is that its another embarassment at board level for the club. The Kroenke's really are on their last legs, they have to deliver now.

roz

Fake News Merchant
@GDeep™
After your emphatic victory will you be stepping down from AM? Surely this is the the best time to go? Ride of into the sunset with 14Henry

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Raul had a lot on his plate. Tried to fight Özil, finished 8th in the league, was paying bungs to his mates while forcing players to take wage cuts etc
Signing a 30m kid CB for 2020/2021 cant look good to the bosses either when defence **** + manager sacked by Christmas. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So the great civil war of AM between the suspects and the bums finally looks to have come to an end. Will there be peace forward, or will they find other things to fight about? Lets wait and see, Clive.

All these wars end the same. Myself, @GDeep™ @hydrofluoric acid @Furious and @Makingtrax always end up on the right side of history. It's incredible, we're so hated yet always proven right.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think I'll go stuff my self with ice cream.

Arguing with the usual suspects is exhausting.

They keep making baseless accusations. We don't have any proof Raul engaged in financial impropriety or was skimming funds or got any kickbacks but apparently, the usual suspects don't need proof. They have their own narrative so they'll run with it.

Where's the proof he stole any money?

Latest posts

Top Bottom