• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Huss goes who the hell is going to negotiate?

Edu probably. That’s what a DoF would do on the continent. Always felt a bit like they had too many people for these jobs. If David Dein and **** Law can go and agree transfer fees and sort out contracts why do we need three people to do it?

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Huss goes who the hell is going to negotiate?

Vinai-Venkatesham-1.jpg

Reactions: A_G

roz

Fake News Merchant
Huss Fahmy has never got deals done and never will. He fixed player contracts. Edu will be the one deciding on the bids.
Iv been saying for ages this Huss guy needs to go. He’s done FA in terms of contracts for us

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just promote Arteta to manager status instead of this head coach nonsense.

Maybe he doesn't want all that responsibility? Some coaches are best suited to working with the first team. Like what has been said he'll definitely have input in the transfers and stuff like that but I cannot envisage him doing what Wenger did, or any manager ever again. It'll just be too taxing.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Lets be honest Huss should have gone already. He’s managed to sort 1 contract issue in an 18 year old academy player. Failed miserably and is on pretty big money if I remember correctly

The **** you on about. We extended Nelson, who looked to be on the way out before singing a new contract, gave Martinelli a bumper deal, are sorting out Auba's contract etc...

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes he was.

Your personal beef with him just don't allow you see it.

You cant really say either way, its a very mixed bag. I like the signings of Pepe/Saliba/KT/Martinelli, I think they'll all go on to be really good players for us. I'll also cut him some slack as he inherited an absolute mess of a squad, so he wasn't in the easiest position to begin with.

My biggest issue with Raul is not sacking Emery sooner, I think that really damaged us this season, and was a fatal mistake.

Regarding all the agent stuff, I'm still taking that with a pinch of salt. Arteta is on reckon stating he wanted Willian/Luiz/Cedric/Mari, and I'm inclined to trust Arteta.

We all need to realise that its a proper turbulent time for the club, to think transitioning from the "Wenger model" to a more modern footballing model was/is very naive. Let's just hope we can get Arteta the players he deserves.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom