• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yeah there’s a good chance there’s nothing particularly controversial about it.

They’re clearly taking an axe to our entire setup. And there is an obvious question as to why you need Edu, Vinai and Raul.

Edu: Identifying players
Vinai: The business
Raul: Getting deals done

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Need Mikel to drop those silly chinos though. He needs some fashion advice on the sideline.

Can't go wrong with a suitable double-zipped down parkas I am told.
akk07rxq5gkz.jpg

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Raul was, atleast on paper, supposed to get the deals done. Thats a fairly important role. So i dont think this is a part of some kind of streamlining process.
I think we don't need someone as high profile as Raul, just to get the deals done. At some point of time, there would be disagreements between Edu and and Raul.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As the PR-responsible for Bum Squad Inc., i just wanted to take this moment to comment that we have been knowing for a long time that Raul was a bad egg, and that we look forward to a more brighter future with Vinai at the helm.

Sincerely,
UTG, board member of B S I

GDeep™

League is very weak
That’s your choice but that’s all we’ve got to go by.

The horses mouth
One reliable source (The Athletic)
And the guardian which is admittedly iffy.

Looking at the goodbyes there actually doesn’t seem to be any ill feeling tbh. Very complimentary and polite. The club even announced it (they still haven’t said anything about the redundancies).

But hey, feel free to believe your conspiracies man. Raul did come off super dodgy but I am struggling to find hard evidence that this was the reason he’s gone.
What conspiracies? The reports of an investigation are confirmed. I also think the owners can’t be happy about Arsenal finishing 5th and 8th under the Raul stewardship. Wenger after 22 years got sacked for missing out on CL.

You’re believing things are so tough our billionaire owners and mega institution restructured and sacked a guy over a few hundred thousand, that’s the massive leap here.

say yes

forum master baiter
That’s your choice but that’s all we’ve got to go by.

The horses mouth
One reliable source (The Athletic)
And the guardian which is admittedly iffy.

Looking at the goodbyes there actually doesn’t seem to be any ill feeling tbh. Very complimentary and polite. The club even announced it (they still haven’t said anything about the redundancies).

But hey, feel free to believe your conspiracies man. Raul did come off super dodgy but I am struggling to find hard evidence that this was the reason he’s gone.
The Guardian isn’t iffy at all. Their sport section is particularly reliable.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom