• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Sounds like bollocks. His agent hasn’t changed and his agent is still the agent of the person leading our recruitment. I suppose the dialogue between the two clubs might change but it’s not like you can only deal with a previous employee.
I only posted it because I want it to be true.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Surely he’s the second choice to Aouar? Either that or L’Equipe are talking bollocks.
He must be, they haven't submitted an offer for Coutinho yet but they have for Aouar. Plus with Arteta talking about Willian's ability to play different positions surely that lessens the need for a player like Coutinho.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would rather Coutinho tbh.

If Laca goes and Auba goes up top, we lose Laca'a 10 goals.

But then Willian adds 5 goals, Aouar would do the same at most. Then there's Partey with his 2 goals on top of Xhaka's one goal.

It's grim.

Coutinho would outscore them all combined.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
——Willian——Martinelli——Pepe————
——Coutinho——Partey———Aouar——
—IFB———CB—————CB———-IFB——
—————————GK——————————

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
——Willian——Martinelli——Pepe————
——Coutinho——Partey———Aouar——
—IFB———CB—————CB———-IFB——
—————————GK——————————

image_750x_5dee7f756d3f1.jpg

SK Lation

You do realise I have put inverted fullbacks there to occupy the CM position in attack.
And u think that solves the problem? I don't. Partey is no DM that should be our single deepest midfielder. He likes to go forward and needs cover. Coutinho (without being creative) & Aouar have no or very minor defensive abilities. This line-up would be horrendous.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Aren't the supporters of Kia and Raul called the "Bum Squad" ??
I see there is a lot of unclarity on what makes a Usual Suspect on this forum.

Anthropological studies have delivered the following insights.

How to recognize a Usual Suspect:

Character traits:
Edgy, contrarian, know it all, seen it all, said it before. Will frequently remind people they knew/seen/said it. Depending on available evidence, they also never said it nor anything like it.

Strongly rooting against most decisions/signings, often changing goal posts and setting standards highly unlikely to be achieved to guarantee victory.

Often debate player traits unrelated to football. (Ex-)Players deemed unworthy for the shirt become gods when agenda requires.

Adamantly sticking by agenda (can be years) unless other suspects change agenda or evidence exposes them. After which Suspects will often make a full 180, denying involvement in previous agenda, claiming victimization.

Habitat:
Can usually be found agreeing with/praising other suspects or laying traps/ganging up on so called bums in player performance/transfer rumors threads.

Members can occasionally disappear for months, often announced in advance with reasonable notice.

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:
You do not become a Usual Suspect, you are born one.

Confirmed suspects:

7-C47-EB24-7-AE7-4-F30-8-E56-6-F49-D78905-A2.jpg

Suspect burner accounts currently under investigation.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
And u think that solves the problem? I don't. Partey is no DM that should be our single deepest midfielder. He likes to go forward and needs cover. Coutinho (without being creative) & Aouar have no or very minor defensive abilities. This line-up would be horrendous.
I have to say I don’t know much about partey. If he is not a DM then we better get one instead of him.
And not a problem for aouar and coutinho, if we played as a team:
Aouar, I always though he is very similar to iniesta in terms of playing style.

He can play well in the position of KDB for City. I don’t think we will struggle defensively with him, and here is why:

In City’s 4-3-3
They push their CM up into the opponent box in attack. They became the attacking midfielders/second strikers.

Who actually handled the defensive duty of a CM in the defensive transitions? The inverted fullbacks. Because they tuck inside to become the CM.

I don’t think defensive skills are needed much if we defend as a team.

In the defensive transitions, he could leave the CM duty of “protecting the counter attack” to the inverted fullbacks. The moment we lost the ball, he just need to press up high collectively with other attacking players. This requires decision making, movement and positioning more than any defensive/tackling skills.

When defending near our own box. He would switched back as our CM. And just need to keep the team shape. Be in right position to block passing lane. To be at the right position at the right time, eliminate all gaps as a team. Again, this requires decision making, movement and positioning more than any defensive/tackling skills.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
If you are gonna post videos about good football, least post the better version...

Was amazing and that’s why I loved to watch Arsenal, because it was free flowing. But free in football tactics does not work anymore. Nowadays you calculate every positioning and movements. Although I have to say wenger’s style was the best in that era.

Pep achieve similar principles with a much more structured style. Attacking, flowing, possession based...they are the similarities. But just that Pep’s players are carried with a lot more specific instructions, and it’s certainly not a “free” approach.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Character traits:
Edgy, contrarian, know it all, seen it all, said it before. Will frequently remind people they knew/seen/said it. Depending on available evidence, they also never said it nor anything like it.

Strongly rooting against most decisions/signings, often changing goal posts and setting standards highly unlikely to be achieved to guarantee victory.

Often debate player traits unrelated to football. (Ex-)Players deemed unworthy for the shirt become gods when agenda requires.

Adamantly sticking by agenda (can be years) unless other suspects change agenda or evidence exposes them. After which Suspects will often make a full 180, denying involvement in previous agenda, claiming victimization.

Habitat:
Can usually be found agreeing with/praising other suspects or laying traps/ganging up on so called bums in player performance/transfer rumors threads.

Members can occasionally disappear for months, often announced in advance with reasonable notice.

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:

Confirmed suspects:

Kryptonite: evidence/stats

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Character traits:

Habitat:

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:

Confirmed suspects:

Best post i have seen, hands down :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Character traits:

Habitat:

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:

Confirmed suspects:

Best post of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom