• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Any reason why he costs only 22m. I mean mustafi went for 35m 4 years ago.
tottenham-hotspur-v-arsenal-premier-league-5ba225e7694c5586ca000001.jpg

Moah

Imagine if Napoli actually beat us this time :lol:
He isn't even a statement signing. This should get dragged past next week.

If he wants us good, if he doesn't good luck for him hiding in Italy. He knows his place more than anyone.

Arsenio Venger

So some people say we agreed with the player and not the team and other people say we agreed with the team but not the player. **** outta here with these ITKs

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I honestly cba anymore. I want this saga to end asap, if him going to Napoli tonight meant that it would end then let it be

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Mustafi was already experienced he full international player and in good age. Gabriel just 22 years old and only last season was his first full season
Yeah, you pay more for potential with younger players. I haven't seen him play so I'll reserve judgement for now. But based on price he seems a tier below the likes of Upacemano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom