• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everything will be clear by end of this week i don't think teams will wait much longer for him to make a decision.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everything will be clear by end of this week i don't think teams will wait much longer for him to make a decision.
If he chooses Arsenal, he'll have to quarantine for two weeks before he can go to the training ground. If it does happen it probably won't get announced until a few days before the start of the season.

Kav

Established Member
Why does the title say making progress on the fee? I thought the fee had already been agreed between the clubs and we are just waiting on the player to decide which club he will choose.

Napoli and Us are in with a good chance, everton and Utd are in there as well. Though Napoli is trying to cash in on Koulibaly now that he's almost 30. I hope no one buys him and they are stuck with him.

I truly hope that we get this transfer through, i think he will do well beside Luiz or Saliba.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Can we just all agree.. Not one journalist has a bloody clue what's going on, what the fee is or who he will chose.

I we have indeed agreed a fee and wages then he signs for us, Napoli could never our pay a player over us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he chooses Arsenal, he'll have to quarantine for two weeks before he can go to the training ground. If it does happen it probably won't get announced until a few days before the start of the season.

Can’t they just send a doctor to test him at the hotel?

field442

Trusted ⭐
Wouldn’t that doctor have to isolate when he came back to the UK?

I mean if Gabriel came here and was put up in a hotel can’t a doctor go and test him? I was just googling and it seems there’s a lot of confusion about it at the minute. Clubs think that their players aren’t exempt and have to quarantine but the government department in charge of all that stuff has said elite athletes are exempt if they follow the guidelines put in place. **** knows where the truth lies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean if Gabriel came here and was put up in a hotel can’t a doctor go and test him? I was just googling and it seems there’s a lot of confusion about it at the minute. Clubs think that their players aren’t exempt and have to quarantine but the government department in charge of all that stuff has said elite athletes are exempt if they follow the guidelines put in place. **** knows where the truth lies.

Oh right yeah. Absolute shambles at every level, have family who came back from visiting relatives Spain the other week and the guidance on isolating was non-existent.

Making it up on the back of a fag packet ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

DiMarzio says priorities for Napoli are Boga and extending contracts, doesn’t even mention Gabriel.

I stand with LT

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You'd think if Lille are putting in a last ditch contract offer then he has said no to them previously

field442

Trusted ⭐
For sure trying to get a few more quid out of us if this is true :lol: Confident he’s ours anyway. You don’t pick Napoli and Everton over Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For sure trying to get a few more quid out of us if this is true :lol: Confident he’s ours anyway. You don’t pick Napoli and Everton over Arsenal.

I know Romano has mentioned Napoli interest but Di Marzio hasn’t even mentioned them once.

Romano gets his news from agents directly which could explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom