• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Happened to @OnlyOne, can happen to you...

Heard @OnlyOne had to do some greasy services though, not sure i am prepared to do that

tenor.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Because he's getting on my last nerves. This rumors of an agreement yet to be reached with Lille is BS, their president even confirmed they've accepted our bid now down to the player. I just want it to end irrespective of where he ends up
Wenger said frequently that people now demand things straight away and have zero patience. It'll happen, just wait. Most clubs have either only done one signing or none at all.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Except he is that. Physical, but rash and can't pass. Chances of Arteta playing him regularly is pretty low so why are we wasting time on him?
You watched him? Because nobody else on this forum has, you’re one of the first people in 6 months giving us a breakdown of sorts on the player.

scytheavatar

Established Member
You watched him? Because nobody else on this forum has, you’re one of the first people in 6 months giving us a breakdown of sorts on the player.

I've seen him play a lot this season as i often go the Lille's home game. He's an interesting prospect, but still a bit underwhelming to be in the starting XI of a good Ligue 1 team. He's very good on 1v1, having a lot of physical impact. However he still makes a lot of mistakes on marking, and his passing is way below average. He's an okay fit alongside someone like Jose Fonte, that has a lot of experience, and speaks the same language as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom