• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,516
Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanB

"It is with immense sadness that our adventure comes to an end. What an honor and pride to have been able to experience these moments with my training club. A big thank you to the supporters for the support they have given us. Congratulations to all. "

say yes

forum master baiter
It’s not even hard to translate ffs. Bet you all got U’s in GCSE French. Embarrassing.
Can you translate this for me? Struggling with it.

Les Gallois ont inventé le préservatif en utilisant des boyaux de mouton. Les Anglais ont amélioré leur idée en les sortant des moutons.

Malky

Established Member
Would be a great window if we can bag Gabriel, Aouar and Partey.

In:
Gabriel £23m
Partey £45m
Aouar £40m

Out:
Guendouzi £20m
Mikhi £7m
Kolasanic £8m
Holding £15m
Papa £7m
Elneny £6m
Mustafi £10m

Net Spend = +£35m
You honestly think we'll get £15M for Holding and £7M for Sokratis? We'll be lucky to get more than £15M for the pair combined! :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can you translate this for me? Struggling with it.

Les Gallois ont inventé le préservatif en utilisant des boyaux de mouton. Les Anglais ont amélioré leur idée en les sortant des moutons.

Mods we’ve got xenophobic abuse on the forum yet again.

Makavelii

You honestly think we'll get £15M for Holding and £7M for Sokratis? We'll be lucky to get more than £15M for the pair combined! :lol:
I agree those sales are so optimistic.
Who’s gonna come along and offer us 6m for Elnenny in this market? :lol:

Zazu

Home grown premier league proven CB, who would most likely excel playing for one of the low-block defensive teams in the league.

If over-rated head-the-ball merchants like Tarkowski and Dunk are being quoted at 40mil then Holding is easily worth 15.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

In:
Gabriel £23m
Partey £45m
Aouar £40m

Out:
Guendouzi £20m
Mikhi £7m
Kolasanic £8m
Holding £15m
Papa £7m
Elneny £6m
Mustafi £10m

Net Spend = +£35m

Don't think there is any chance Kola leaves, he is on way too much money to get any attractive offers. Mustafi you can pretty much rule out too, he is injured till at least October, reasonable to assume he won't be fully fit till November. It doesn't make sense for a club to buy him now and pay his wages while he is injured when they can buy him in January, save 6 months wages (about £2.5m) and also pay less in transfer fees because by that time he will only have 6 months left on his contract.

Elneny, Sokratis and Mikhi fees seem a tad optimistic too. On the other hand £15m for Holding is too low. He is worth at least £20m imo. Doozy is also too low. Huge potential in that kid just has some attitude problems. £25m is minimum.

You forgot to list Torreira he should fetch 20-£25m. And if it is true we want to sell AMN that could be a sizeable chunk of money too.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? That's about it for my French.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

In:
Gabriel £23m
Partey £45m
Aouar £40m

Out:
Guendouzi £20m
Mikhi £7m
Kolasanic £8m
Holding £15m
Papa £7m
Elneny £6m
Mustafi £10m

Net Spend = +£35m

OTT on many of them but you've left Torreira off anyway, should get £20m for him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Don't think there is any chance Kola leaves, he is on way too much money to get any attractive offers. Mustafi you can pretty much rule out too, he is injured till at least October, reasonable to assume he won't be fully fit till November. It doesn't make sense for a club to buy him now and pay his wages while he is injured when they can buy him in January, save 6 months wages (about £2.5m) and also pay less in transfer fees because by that time he will only have 6 months left on his contract.

Elneny, Sokratis and Mikhi fees seem a tad optimistic too. On the other hand £15m for Holding is too low. He is worth at least £20m imo. Doozy is also too low. Huge potential in that kid just has some attitude problems. £25m is minimum.

You forgot to list Torreira he should fetch 20-£25m. And if it is true we want to sell AMN that could be a sizeable chunk of money too.

Agree with all but Holding. I think £15m is too much for a non starter, £10m to £12m. Torreira & AMN £40m, may as well sell sell Laca too as we wont get much next summer. Those 3 combined would give us £65 to £70m ie Laca £25m to £30m.

LeadFarmer

Also Laca. We got a traffic jam at CF position if Willian to play LW ant Auba moves to CF. Some of our positions are loaded with above average players 3 deep while other positions missing real starters. I won’t be surprised if we sell Bellerin on top of that list and keep AMN as he just as fast and more physical. People I think will leave:
Özil - loan
Laca - £30M
Bellerin - £25M
Torreira - £22M
Guend- £25M
Elnenny/Papa/Mkhi - £12M

That’s well over £100M. That money will be reinvested into beefing up midfield. Aside from Xhaka we do not have a real starter right now.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Agree with all but Holding. I think £15m is too much for a non starter, £10m to £12m. Torreira & AMN £40m, may as well sell sell Laca too as we wont get much next summer. Those 3 combined would give us £65 to £70m ie Laca £25m to £30m.

No chance. Holding and AMN are homegrown and Prem experienced. Minimum we should be valuing them at is 15m for Holding and 25m for Ainsley. Torreria we should get our money back for and Laca is 30m but reckon he'll stay. We will probably also sell Chambers and Guendouzi for 40 -60m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom