• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Carlito, Mutable Earth and Toby Andri are the only one i trust on here to actually have knowledge about players in other league, granted the teams arent a top five side in their respective country. The rest of us are probably FIFA wankers

How are you doing me like that?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Carlito, Mutable Earth and Toby Andri are the only one i trust on here to actually have knowledge about players in other league, granted the teams arent a top five side in their respective country. The rest of us are probably FIFA wankers
That’s fair tbh.

KenyanGoon

The majority of men do go bald so I think it's fear that makes it such a prominent topic. Apparently 1/4 of men start going bald before 21, that's rough! And 2/3 of us will see some degree of hair-loss before 35.

Mane isn't even balding, he just has the highest hairline I've ever seen. Luckily he's a world class footballer so he's all good.
Think your memory is failing you my friend. Gervais Yao Kouassi
Gervinho-Arsenal-vs-Southampton-PreSeason_2796221.jpg

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Much prefer the out of nowhere stories that are wrapped up in a few days.
Used to be you didn't find out your club signed a new player until match day. Nobody even knew we had a youth department. You'd think we plucked some random kids from the streets.

Now we have tiktok video's for u23 third goalkeeper.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolute nothingness from Di Marzio. Saying us, Napoli and Man Utd are all interested and he has to decide.

He actually hates us :rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio Arsenal had 26M euros plus 4m accepted Manutd still interested and Gabriel should make a decision in 48 hours.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Shouldn’t of got the gifs out ffs.

Was thinking today, bet we get gazumped by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom