• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So we've gone back to penny pinching fc and could lose out on another target. As said Raul would have wrapped this yesterday.

If Edu can't convince a young Brazilian to join us, Sack him on the spot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My source just confirmed for me that Gabriel, Partey and Aouar were all happy to come here, but started to question that decision after Raul was sacked.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did Di Marzio really break this news?

Hilarious.

Di marzipan says that Napoli have gentleman's agreement and Koulibaly will be sold first...

Di marzipan proven wrong on that...

In a last ditch attempt to try and get some credibility back he lunges for the United story. Unreal work rate, but my god he's a fraud.

Malky

Established Member
Why all the Raul lovefest in here? That man wanted to give Emery a ****ing contract extension! If it wasn't for the rest of the board flat out refusing we'd prob be stuck in the Emery dark ages for another 3 years!
The only 'advantage' was him being a dodgy bastard with deals, but I'd rather the club distance themselves from someone like that.

That said, this transfer is getting very tedious. Over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom