• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerShy

This is the sort of deal where unless they make a rediculous offer it won't happen.

For starters he needs to be replaced which would be difficult with all the other business this transfer window.

It would likely weaken us.

I'd be surprised if he wanted to play there given their ownership.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seen a few clubs linked to the Barce Brazilian RB on loan at Betis. Milan, PSG & Sp**s

Wonder if Emerson on Edus radar.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Does this mean AMN will stay as they are likely to get more money from Bellerin to PSG than AMN to Sp**s or another PL clubs?

Corbulo

Hector Bellerin Moruno put in loads of great performances in the league and CL against big teams. Before his ACL tear he was one of the best full backs in England, our most valuable player.

He made the PFA Team of the Year as a 21 year old. Barcelona were rumored to prepare a €50m bid. I'm not sure if Bellerin can go back to that level put I would still keep him in my retro cigarette metal case box. No need to hurry and sell.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Would not sell both him and AMN in the same summer.

Don't really know who we could get as a starting RB option. Perreira seems like the only RB who could instantly slot in, but we wouldn't be able to afford him I reckon.

Bogle would be a long-term option. Dest I don't really rate. Atal coming back from a massive injury, not sure how good he is defensively. Klostermann in Leipzig, perhaps?

Currently leaning to keeping him one more year. Was starting to look better and was good before his injury (defining for Emery's playstyle even). Also seems like a good character and with the massive rebuild starting this year, perhaps it would be good to keep him around. He knows the club, good age.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
No point in selling him now AMN is gone. Started picking up the pace as the season was drawing to a close and we have more pressing matters.

Hopefully he has a good season and ups his price so we cash in. He seems to be eager for a new adventure as well but why not leave with a bang.

Burt Gold

Hector Bellerin Moruno put in loads of great performances in the league and CL against big teams. Before his ACL tear he was one of the best full backs in England, our most valuable player.

He made the PFA Team of the Year as a 21 year old. Barcelona were rumored to prepare a €50m bid. I'm not sure if Bellerin can go back to that level put I would still keep him in my retro cigarette metal case box. No need to hurry and sell.
Even before the injury his performances had dipped. I while he is/was a useful player a lot of the hype surrounding him was because he was so young and performing well. As time went on some of his weaknesses started to show through and the shine came off of him. Then the ACL tear came and his career has floundered since.

It seems crazy to sell AMN and Bellerin in the same window without there being a proven target in the transfer window. Soares is a backup at best.

Youcef Atal is a potential star, but is coming off a similar injury to Bellerin so is a risk, the potential reward is very high though. You might get him for 15-20 mil where as in a normal market after a full season he might be closer to 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom