• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,263
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The only way he moves anywhere is if there's no fee imo. Cant see any clubs paying him say £200M over two years and then a huge fee on top.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to know that starting point for a bid... See Barce linked to Jesus today & Eric Garcia looking to go back now with a year on his deal.

BobP

Memri Fan
Why are Leeds forking out 40M for a 29 YO Rodrigo? Don't they want to stay up? Don't they want to remain financially solvent?

Honestly, they've already forked out close to 20M for Helder Costa and are expected to be forced to do the same for Jean-Kévin Augustin.

Sydney-Gooner

Why are Leeds forking out 40M for a 29 YO Rodrigo? Don't they want to stay up? Don't they want to remain financially solvent?

Honestly, they've already forked out close to 20M for Helder Costa and are expected to be forced to do the same for Jean-Kévin Augustin.

Leeds doing a Leeds.

6gunner

Who cares as long as it gives Emery enough money to buy Guen?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t realise it was 40m ffs

If so, that’s a terrible deal. They could do a lot better for that fee plus I’m surprised they didn’t go much lower as Valencia are desperate to sell players.

BobP

Memri Fan
Who cares as long as it gives Emery enough money to buy Guen?

Emery is at Villareal, not Valencia.

I didn’t realise it was 40m ffs

If so, that’s a terrible deal. They could do a lot better for that fee plus I’m surprised they didn’t go much lower as Valencia are desperate to sell players.

Think it's 30M + add-ons which could take it up to 40M. Still a terrible deal IMO.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I want to see Messi in the PL even if it means watching him play for City. It most likely wont happen and he will get the changes he wants at Barca but Messi in the PL would be amazing.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Messi has become too big to have at a club IMO. Needs to reduce his wage expectations.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

They'll stay up easily. Leeds are better than half the club in the PL plus they have a coach that is better than most EPL coaches. So I expect them to finish in the top half

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Spot on, this is ending in tears.

Rodrigo only scored more than 10 league goals once at Valencia. At 29 he isn't gonna magically get better now either. I don't think Leeds have the budget to taking these kind of risks when really they should be prioritising bolstering their midfield and either getting White done or signing someone else.

But it's absolutely ending in relegation for them.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leeds under Biesla are a machine, if they can keep the pressing that they showed against us last season for the the entire season then they will finish in the top half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom