• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Xhaka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Lacazette, Özil out
Partey, Thiago, Aouar in.
Midfield fixed
Make it happen Venga!!!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Well I never....... of all the times Messi could be available, he chooses to do it amidst a global pandemic and global recession...... You couldn't make this up!!!

PressResistance

OUT:

Kolašinac, Elnenny, Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Lacazette, Guendouzi, AMN ( 100 M )

IN: Partey Aarons, Aouar, Edouard, Roca ( 170M )

Saka-Auba-Pepe
Aouar
Xhaka-Partey
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Bellerin
Martinez

Nelson-Edouard-Willian
Emile Smith-Rowe
Roca-Willock
Cedric-Luiz/Mari/Mustafi 2 combo-Aarons
Leno​

Loan youngsters, qualify for the CL, get more quality next year.

DennisTheLegend

I posted something on the Tiago page, we can do a deal with Adidas to get a financial package 50/50 split for Messi. He’s been in a Nike shirt for years and finally Adidas get can change that. With our international fan base being substantial, this could mean mega bucks in shirt sales. I think Utd are the other who are sponsored by Adidas but with Ole at the wheel and living in Manchester we would be more appealing. Also, they have a track record of ruining South American players, Veron, Forlan, Di Maria. This is proper wish list stuff, but with the right commercial negotiations not impossible

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Out: Maitland-Niles (regrettably) Kolasinac, Holding, Sokratis, Chambers, Mustafi, Elneny, Torreira, Guendouzi, Lacazette, Balogun, Nelson (loan) = €160m~

In: Bogle (€10m) Gabriel (€30m) Thiago (€25m) Partey (€50m) Grealish (€60m) = €175m

Leno/Martinez
Bellerin/Bogle - Luiz/Saliba - Gabriel/Marí - Tierney/Cedric
Thiago/Xhaka
Partey/Willock - Saka/ESR
Pepe/Willian - Aubameyang/Nketiah - Grealish/Martinelli​

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Out: Maitland-Niles (regrettably) Kolasinac, Holding, Sokratis, Chambers, Mustafi, Elneny, Torreira, Guendouzi, Lacazette, Balogun, Nelson (loan) = €160m~

In: Bogle (€10m) Gabriel (€30m) Thiago (€25m) Partey (€50m) Grealish (€60m) = €175m

Leno/Martinez
Bellerin/Bogle - Luiz/Saliba - Gabriel/Marí - Tierney/Cedric
Thiago/Xhaka
Partey/Willock - Saka/ESR
Pepe/Willian - Aubameyang/Nketiah - Grealish/Martinelli​
The problem is how we can sell all players we want

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Messi and Thiago would be the dream, but sadly that's all it can be - a dream!

-------Partey-------Thiago--------
--Pepe----------Messi---Willian--
----------------Aubameyang--------

What's the chances of Kroenke giving is a steady 200m to get back into The Champions League?!!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I guess try to get the Gabriel deal done, a new Aubameyang contract, Ceballos back on loan, sell some players and raise funds for a deal for Aouar, maybe like the Pepe deal with significant instalments. Pay a bit less up front than for Partey and overall it's a better long-term deal. Still doubt it will happen, but CM's like Ceballos and Aouar could really get us on the up again.

Suspect the back three will continue for a while yet with Luiz in the middle hopefully with Saliba and Gabriel either side. Think the team will be a bit better, and a quality midfielder like Aouar or Partey could grab my interest a bit more. But I don't think we're in for a sensational season whatever we do in the transfer market.

Competitive football will return and I'll inevitably end up giving a sh*t again, but there's gonna be an insanely congested schedule all the way through to the World Cup in 2022, untelevised games behind closed doors, everyone knows certain competitions should just be cancelled altogether but we're at the mercy of the suits.

Meh, it's all a bit hollow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom