• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If he wants to go then fine. But we shouldn't selling him at 50% off. It's not the bargain basement bin.

StefanB

Sad to lose him, but yeah I would keep Leno over him if he insists to leave this summer. Don't know how well he will cope with the pressure of the crowds etc., and earlier he's been kinda meh while Leno has been consistent over many years now.

Still, sad to see him leave. And even sader if we actually sold him for €10m. Should be getting €18-25m.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It‘s good that we‘ve made a decision, keeping them both would‘ve been a huge waste of money with no real upside. Let‘s get as much money as possible and invest it in other positions that we need.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can't for one second believe we'd sell Martinez for £10m. Bournemouth sold their keeper for £18m, and he's crap.

I'd prefer him to stay and fight it out with Leno for the keepers spot but if we are selling we shouldn't even entertain offers under £20m.

You know Liverpool or Chelsea would get £25m for Martinez if he played for them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Whether we'd like to sell him or not is one thing, but that fee isn't enough if we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom