• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,258
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No we arent otherwise he would be ours by now.

He said he will decide in September tho so... wait and see I guess.

@GDeep™ Madrid won't be signing anyone of value. Words from Florentino Perez.

chessygoal

I'd love Aouar here, but he's going to leave for a massive fee and we can't afford it.
They got 60 mil for Ndombele, and even in a pandemic, I can see Aulas wanting more for Aouar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta also said he confident they'll get players they want before the transfer window shuts. 60M shouldn't be problem for us it's just 5M short what we paid for Lacazzete.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes just noticed also this guy is from footmercato i really don't get why they bother giving us updates from these guys they just not reliable ffs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Juve don’t worry me because we have more money than them. If the player specifically wants Juve then we didn’t have a chance anyway so it is what it is.

If he wants to join us then Juve are a non-factor.

Yes and feeling nothing just isolating at home. Alot of transfers will he complicated because of this covid

Lucky. Be sure to take good care of you though afterward. There are reports of complications even if people had no signs of sickness with COVID. Complications with heart, taste, smell, and stuff like that!

Be sure to take your turmeric and astaxanthin at the very least! Its just supplements but I believe they can help. I'm having chest pain and occasionally high heart rate and pain in the heart after my covid but I'm taking supplements plus CoQ10 plus walking 3 times per day for 30-40 minutes. It's helping!

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom