• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think this would be a very shrewd piece of business, not that I put much stock in the sources reporting it at the moment. He's got to be on our radar though.

So
He’s good but I don’t actually think he’d improve us. Can’t quite explain why atm but I’m usually correct when I have a weird feeling about a player.

I remember Kola’s first few games where he looked good, I couldn’t explain what about him I didn’t like. Now look. :lol:
So your gut feeling about one player coming true should be a determinant to who's good and who's ****? You should get a job at the club:)

Reactions: JCB

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So

So your gut feeling about one player coming true should be a determinant to who's good and who's ****? You should get a job at the club:)
Tell them to sign me up, honestly.

Zaza

Unless Laca and Reiss are leaving, this move makes no sense.
Would rather pay an additional 5-10m and get Zaha instead.
Good player but not worth 25m. 20 max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom