• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They didn't allow Kos to leave for free so I have hard time believing they will let Sokratis for free.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Italian clubs are the biggest skinflints in football.

Napoli are getting £60-70m for Koulibaly. They can afford £4-5m for Sokratis. It's not like his wages are cost prohibitive either.

Proper old school defender, he'll do well in Italy.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
So stupid we let Mkhi go for free. I mean get at least 2-3 millions. If it's at the end of the window okey but it's still a long way to go. Now everybody asks for free transfers or low fees. My club is still such a mess. I don't know what's wrong with them. Change the whole management team.

What? No. Mkhi was one of the highest earners in the club, rather have his wages off the book than force the few million he’s still worth.

Would be worse if we kept him and had another Özil.

Sokratis is another Story.

Tomb Bombadil

What? No. Mkhi was one of the highest earners in the club, rather have his wages off the book than force the few million he’s still worth.

Would be worse if we kept him and had another Özil.

Sokratis is another Story.
I know. As I said I would give him away for free at the end of the window. First I would try to get a little fee. Because firstly it's still about millions we're talking and secondly other clubs don't think we will do it with other players. Look at United they have to pay the highest fees and wages and that has a connection to how they acted in the past.

And Mkhi surely has a higher market value than Sokratis. Had 9 goals and 5 assists in 22 games for roma last year. So I guess you can get a few mills.

HomeSteak

Established Member
I think in the end nobody will pay for him and we will let him go for free...He will get 0 minutes here next season so I'm ok with that as well. Just get rid.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Might as well wrap Sok in a free pity package for Napoli given how we stole all their primary targets.

Taneruit

Established Member

napoli getting £80m for Kolibaly, no way we should be letting him go on a free.

Pretty much. They have money now. No way we're letting Sokratis go without a fee.

Though I also gotta say £80m for current Koulibaly is a crime.
Will be their Harry Maguire.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Pretty much. They have money now. No way we're letting Sokratis go without a fee.

Though I also gotta say £80m for current Koulibaly is a crime.
Will be their Harry Maguire.

Don't believe Koulibaly has plans to go on a drinking binge in Mikanos, I reckon he'll be fine.

Pepesuave

I know. As I said I would give him away for free at the end of the window. First I would try to get a little fee. Because firstly it's still about millions we're talking and secondly other clubs don't think we will do it with other players. Look at United they have to pay the highest fees and wages and that has a connection to how they acted in the past.

And Mkhi surely has a higher market value than Sokratis. Had 9 goals and 5 assists in 22 games for roma last year. So I guess you can get a few mills.
You assume the above negotiation approach did not happen?

BenTal

seriously? I thought we were desperate to get rid of him. I hope this would be just a game to force Napoli to pay for him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Think I'd rather just keep him around instead of giving him away on a free, hes useful for Europa and cup games, Napoli need to stump up or **** off, how you even coming in for a player with no fee whose under contract, Italian clubs literally have no shame in how they conduct business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom